Transfer: 2023 Summer Transfer Rumors and Discussion - Closed Window Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Are you going to be okay if this happens? lol.

It'll be a dark day...but after these past two years took my father, my grandfather, my mother's mobility after her stroke, got my ex pregnant during our breakup sex, and led to me helping the FBI bust a texan pedo ring; I think I'll live :laugh:

Reactions: maclean

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Who is buying Alonso though? I don’t recall if we renewed him or not, hopefully not so we could just dump him. Anyway, there are other options. I’d rather gave Riad a shot and spend any Martinez money on any number of young CBs. Gasiorowski of Valencia for example.

LOL, they do indeed. Watch Gavi for one match and tell me he wants to leave.
Marcos Alonso signed an extension

Reactions: luiginb

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Barca are reportedly trying to convince Olmo not to renew his contract so he can join them on a free next summer.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
believe City have a buy back clause & think Chelsea tried to sign him a month after he signed for Southampton. Quite a talent
I think it's a 40 million buyback clause. Will be interesting to see if any club can make something happen with that in place

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

Hate to see him go but I just don’t see his future in barca anymore. He probably won’t reach his potential, and someone will pay good money for that potential. Should be 50 million or so.

Reactions: Vasilevskiy

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Only interested in him as a sub.

Pedri - Lewy - Dembele
Gavi - de Jong
Biscuits replacement

Guessing something like that at full strength? Yeah, that's a fair comment, but I'd rather rely on Olmo when Dembele gets hurt than Fati, Torres, or Raphinha, were it my club.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Pedri - Lewy - Dembele
Gavi - de Jong
Biscuits replacement

Guessing something like that at full strength? Yeah, that's a fair comment, but I'd rather rely on Olmo when Dembele gets hurt than Fati, Torres, or Raphinha, were it my club.
Pedri and Gavi belong in the midfield imo.

Xxx-Lewa-Messi
Gavi-Pedri
Biscuits/frenkie

This is how it should be. Fill in the left wing with someone but this is the base next year imo.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Pedri - Lewy - Dembele
Gavi - de Jong
Biscuits replacement

I still like Raphinha over Olmo. But Dani's best asset is his versatility

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I still like Raphinha over Olmo. But Dani's best asset is his versatility

I feel like that's a fair enough position to take, but I prefer Olmo and like you said, he's so versatile that he can provide cover across the front 3 and attacking midfield.

Especially if you can steal him on a free.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Funnily enough after the discussion in the other thread, but Frankfurt are being linked to both Mateo Retegui...whose father & agents reportedly meet with SGE's staff recently to discuss a transfer...and Houssem Aouar; who they seem to be targeting to replace Kamada.

Also the Stach to Leipzig rumors are doing the rounds again. I'd really like that for him. He's no star, but he just always leaves a positive impression from the 6...kinda like a modern Kramer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad