Transfer: 2023 Summer Transfer Rumors and Discussion - Closed Window Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
The only problem with that train of thought is Laimer sucks and is nowhere near starter quality for a team like Bayern.

We're going to have to disagree on that one, as I've been lamenting that Laimer isn't one of ours for years :laugh:

Who knows if he'll need time to adapt to life at Bayern, like Sabitzer did, but once he does I think he'll be a great balancing-agent for them...whether deployed next to Kimmich & Musiala, or replacing Pavard as their best defensive alternative to Mazraoui.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
We're going to have to disagree on that one, as I've been lamenting that Laimer isn't one of ours for years :laugh:

Who knows if he'll need time to adapt to life at Bayern, like Sabitzer did, but once he does I think he'll be a great balancing-agent for them...whether deployed next to Kimmich & Musiala, or replacing Pavard as their best defensive alternative to Mazraoui.
Two years ago I'd have agreed with you, but he looks worse and worse every time I see him.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Two years ago I'd have agreed with you, but he looks worse and worse every time I see him.

Have you mostly caught him for their NT or Leipzig? I feel like he's been much more up-&-down for country than he has been for club, lately. So if you've caught him a lot with the NT, I get that.

But for club, he's still excellent more often than not...and with his competitiveness, I think a challenge like Bayern will bring the best out of him.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
What ever the issue was it was with Conte, since he’s gone there’s no ultimatum… cuti is dumb tho he issue should be that he’s too good for spurs not Conte.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
I hope that when the rumors connecting him to Chelsea were coming out of england, Flick told Kai & Timo to call Mouki and share their experiences :laugh:
Imagine the conversation would have went something like "hey come get this bag from Chelsea, they'll give anyone with good potential on FIFA massive wages. You can just leave in 2 years once they buy your replacement and go back to being happy."

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Imagine the conversation would have went something like "hey come get this bag from Chelsea, they'll give anyone with good potential on FIFA massive wages. You can just leave in 2 years once they buy your replacement and go back to being happy."

I mean, it's not like Mouki has to worry about getting his bag wherever he had chosen to play :dunno:

What Moukoko had to worry about was not wasting these next few years that are so imperative to his development.

And sure he would've been Chelsea's best striker for the rest of this season, but would you trust them not to buy a vet to block him this summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad