2022/23 Roster Thread XIX: 19th Nervous Breakdown

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Gee, sounds like a good opportunity for them to do what you assured us would have been underway for months. And which I assured you wouldn't happen because Fletcher hates it and sees it as a problem.

Lol remember "Hakstol has no other option but to play them because the GMs brought these players"? :laugh: clockwork

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
He spent 5 picks to downgrade from Ghost to DeAngelo

FIVE f***ING PICKS
is
ghost 2 3 4
for
ada 3

A better gm job than fletch?

Hulk Hogan Mic Drop GIF - Hulk Hogan Mic Drop Wwe GIFs

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
When you have Deslauriers, Bellows and Lemieux as your options at forward, who would notice you playing 7 D-men?

One of those was given 4 years as a UFA by the same GM, the second was a Claim this year, and the last was just traded for and could be sent down easily. How is this anything but an indictment of the GM to make such a statement?

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
As someone who attended their first game in 1968, though I really don’t remember it (I was 3), and, more importantly, as someone who attended roughly 95% of home games between 1974 and 2004, I can say with 100% percent conviction that this is as bad as it gets.

I have been angry before, frustrated before, devastated before, but never have I just felt like giving up because it was hopeless. Ownership doesn’t care, the GM is a clueless lackey, the senior advisors are way past their expiration date, the heir apparent seems to be yet another clueless toady, the head coach is a complete asshole, the developmental staff are clueless, the medical/training staffs are incompetent, the roster is pathetic and the prospect cupboard is nearly bare. And, to top it off, they will have all of one pick among the top 70 or so selections at the draft.

There is nothing good about this franchise anymore.

Mienp71gBRfCE.gif

Great post

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
One of those was given 4 years as a UFA by the same GM, the second was a Claim this year, and the last was just traded for and could be sent down easily. How is this anything but an indictment of the GM to make such a statement?
You know better.

Lemieux is a trade throw-in, who'll be gone after the season.
Bellows was a former 1st rd pick whom they looked at, maybe should have waited for another waiver wire claim, but he's gone too.

Not moves anyone would lose sleep over with any other GM.

The problem isn't these moves, but the moves he didn't make the last year or so.

• Haha
Reactions: Fight4yourRight

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
You know better.

Lemieux is a trade throw-in, who'll be gone after the season.
Bellows was a former 1st rd pick whom they looked at, maybe should have waited for another waiver wire claim, but he's gone too.

Not moves anyone would lose sleep over with any other GM.

The problem isn't these moves, but the moves he didn't make the last year or so.

Why the f*** are they playing a trade throw-in who will supposedly be gone over prospects? You yourself insisted they would be running a revolving door to get them experience and assess where they're at. You early thought that would be the best thing to do. They are not doing what you thought would be best, and you're defending it. That makes no sense.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Honestly, what you people do every day here is akin to stopping the guy who is walking up and down the train platform yelling about how "them tigers ain't gonna get me" and telling him that tigers dont live in subways.

The only difference is the guy on the train platform likely has a mental disability and the guy here pretends to be the smartest man in the room.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Honestly, what you people do every day here is akin to stopping the guy who is walking up and down the train platform yelling about how "them tigers ain't gonna get me" and telling him that tigers dont live in subways.

Sounds like you should be more open minded to tigers in subways. You sound like that guy in a movie who goes down a dark tunnel and yells, “See! I told you there’s nothing down here.” Then you scream and disappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad