Who is your favorite Enforcer of all-time?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

FaceWash

Jun 3, 2018
i've always liked probert and wilson, definitely couple of my faves. but for my fave, i'd have to go with keith magnuson. the guy wouldn't hesitate to jump in and stick up for a teammate knowing that he's probably going to get pummeled. enforcing isn't about wins or losses, it's about whether the player even shows up. and maggie always did.
oops, that would be behn wilson...

Reactions: pbgoalie

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
Then Scott should have waited for Devanes next shift and gone out to fight him, he wasn’t man enough to do that so he went after Kessel instead.

leafs had last change and Scott was on the ice. They decided who went out to face Scott. They chicken shitted out just like Kessel did. Revisionist history.

Reactions: vandymeer13

Hrkac Circus

Dec 11, 2014
Vienna, IL
Kelly Chase was a tough guy who was fun to cheer for. Hard to believe St. Louis had Chase and Tony Twist on the same team for awhile.

pigpen65

Jul 25, 2011
Rob Ray. People considered him losing the jersey as a form of cheating. I considered it a form of validation. His willingnesss to show his soft, semi flabby chest was how he his passed the drug test. Unlike 90% of the roided out gorillas mentioned in this thread who were probably drinking bulls balls cocktails between periods.

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Forgot to mention McCarty earlier because I dont view him as straight up enforcer. He would go with anyone. He wasnt as big as the top guys but could go with them. A good comparison for him would be like a better at hockey and tougher Chris Neil. like 120% Chris Neil type thing. He has fought all the tough guys from his career like Probert, Kocur, Laraque, Brashear etc and was a good enough player to ride shotgun with Yzerman when he needed to. 4 cups with a sweet come back for the 4th one in 08

Reactions: TheAngryHank

goal1228

Jun 17, 2009
Clark Gillies...the guy had 700 pts and 300 goals. Toughest nhl fighter. Cam Neeley a close second.

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
Dave Semenko was a good one, best known as Gretzky's body guard with Edmonton, but Wendel Clark was probably the best because not only was he tough, but he was a great player.

I Hate Philadelphia

Aug 10, 2015
Orlando, Florida
Alex Semin

RapidSomeLacewing-size_restricted.gif

byrath

Jan 28, 2008
St. Louis, MO
Gino Odjick or Tiger Williams.

HM to Cam Janssen. Guy had no regard for his own safety whatsoever and just threw em as fast as possible.

Fidel Astro

Aug 26, 2010
Winnipeg, MB
www.witchpolice.com
It’s Probert hands-down for me. The fact that he played on a team I disliked and I still loved him gives him top marks in my book.

Number two would be Domi during his short time here in Winnipeg.

Also shoutout to former Jim Kyte, who I met a couple months back, for fighting — in the primo ‘80s era — while wearing hearing aids.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad