Who is your favorite Enforcer of all-time?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Expert

Registered Expert
Aug 31, 2008
BC
Chris Neil.

Also Matt Carkner. His willingness to take a suspension to take care of Brian Boyle in the playoffs will never be forgotten. Along with his fight with Steve Downie.

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
As a Kings fan: Mc Sorely
As a hockey fan: Probert. there is a great Probert documentary on Amazon Prime I just watched on vacation, it's really good if you haven't seen it

ponder719

The same New Era as before
Jul 2, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Got to favor a Flyer in this thread, and I'm too young for most of our "beat the sh#& out of everybody" glory days, so Donald Brashear.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
The enforcer was the biggest villain in opposing rinks so its hard to be objective about this.

I dislike Boston but you gotta admire cam Neely for someone who can kick the crap out of you and also score 50 goals.

Chris nilan played with two Hall of famers in carbonneau and Gainey. I mean, that says something. He's not quite Neely level scorer but given he spent so much of his career in the penalty box, having three straight years of around 20 goals in a checking role is pretty good.

Reactions: double5son10

Puck Dogg

Puck life
Mar 13, 2006
Probably I rate the highest the ones that had some puck talent. Probert could score and McSorley played a regular shift. Domi I appreciate as with his size it's a small miracle he made a career in that role. He took a lot of punches but did fairly well against guys who were a head taller than him.

The Brashear incident left a stain on McSorley's career though. IIHF even blocked him from playing in England due the suspension.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad