Who is your favorite Enforcer of all-time?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Flukeshot

Briere Activate!
Sponsor
Feb 19, 2004
Brampton, Ont
My first favorite fighter was Ken Baumgartner. Just a cool guy, cool name and awesome nickname "The Bomber".

I never really liked the big guys who couldn't skate a regular shift.

I also hated anyone who consistently crossed the line and broke the code. Domi was easily my least favorite.

JTToilinginToronto

Isles Fan
Jan 18, 2019
Trevor Gillies was pretty fun. Also liked Mitch Fritz simply because the guy was huge. Like a real life Frankenstein.

Also liked Georges Laraque for some reason even though he never played on my team. I used to routinely trade for him in the NHL video games as a teenager, and use him to beat up the AI team.

The Kessel Run

Jun 7, 2011
A personal favourite was Rocky Thompson, especially in his time down in the Flames' AHL affiliate in Saint John. He was old-school hockey personified, the missing teeth, long wild hair, and completely reckless fight style. It felt like every fight was going to end with equipment and jerseys strewn across the ice and Rocky screaming his way to the box. A fan favourite for sure.

P10p

May 15, 2012
Derek Boogaard. Guy was so intimidating. What a throwback type he was too.

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
A personal favourite was Rocky Thompson, especially in his time down in the Flames' AHL affiliate in Saint John. He was old-school hockey personified, the missing teeth, long wild hair, and completely reckless fight style. It felt like every fight was going to end with equipment and jerseys strewn across the ice and Rocky screaming his way to the box. A fan favourite for sure.

Haven't heard that name in a while . EA sports NHL 2003 ( loved that game ) Rocky had a 50 rating out of 100. Basically could not do anything .

Reactions: The Kessel Run

JFleegs

Dec 9, 2010
Virginia Beach
Enjoyed watching Bonvie then Macgratten on the Binghamton senators back in the day. It was like a wwf match every night with those guys. Also having emery in goal, those were the days.

The Kessel Run

Jun 7, 2011
Enjoyed watching Bonvie then Macgratten on the Binghamton senators back in the day. It was like a wwf match every night with those guys. Also having emery in goal, those were the days.

I remember when Bones was in Cape Breton, he was public enemy number 1 whenever they came to town. Tough as nails.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad