Who is your favorite Enforcer of all-time?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

vandymeer13

Feb 8, 2017
Iowa
Mike Rupp was an underrated enforcer
Ever since he called shelly irrelevant I've hated him. Like he was a star player or something. Karma got him when Jody dropped him later that year.
Rupp had decent skill but fought and was never a threat to a toughguy. Like stortini or thorburn

Reactions: Pablo El Perro

Ygg

Feb 2, 2017
Chris Neil
Simply the best. Never lost a fight, never did any dirty stuff on the ice.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Larry Robinson was not an enforcer, but he was regarded around the league as a guy not to piss off.

He laid a few beatings in his day. Older fans might know better but I didn't see him lose fights.

Intangir

Aug 14, 2008
Montreal, QC
Probert with his cocaine, watching him play out of his mind offensively, being an absolute force physically and also the toughest, craziest freak of his era definitely wins it for me. We're talking generational enforcer there.

Vegeta

God Dammit Nappa
May 2, 2009
Capsule Corp.
5F401L2N-JP-1555263364.jpg

CapsFan819

Apr 12, 2020
I wouldn't necessarily call him an enforcer, maybe more of a grinder or 4th line sparkplug, but hands down Biznasty

I mean just look at the hands on this guy:laugh: he can really do it all

Reactions: ViktorBaeArvidsson

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Gino Odjick wasn’t the toughest fighter to ever play the game (though he was up there), but no one understood the role of the enforcer better than Gino. No one stood up for his teammates more than Gino, and his loyalty and love for his teammates extended beyond the rink. It’s no wonder that Gino is one of the most popular Canucks of all-time.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Grant Marshall

Middleweight who fought all the heavyweights and held his own. Rarely had a boring fight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad