Buffalo Bills Training Camp - July 16 (rookies), July 23 (veterans)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com please DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
I am a bit worried about the D line. Theyre going to struggle mightily against Mahomes. Now that Milano is already out- I'm not thrilled with the defensive talent. McD should get the most out of them, but he can only do so much.

The LB core was supposed to be our strongest positional group on defense, and now even that looks dire. I have little faith in the Safeties. I do like our corners, but the D line is likely going to struggle with a 4 man rush.

It pains me that KC can build an elite defense that performs that way in the playoffs the season their offense looks human. It's wild how teams like the Pats and Chiefs can win championships when their QB isn't playing great. I attribute that to coaching, and while I like McD- he's not close to Reid. Then again, who is on his level? The Chiefs getting a generational talent at QB + the best coach in football may waste Buffalo's chance at a SB with an elite QB.

Sorry, all. Just had to vent a bit. This year is already shaping up to having a surplus of injuries on defense again.
Every d line struggles with Mahomes. He has an elite pocket feel and Reid builds in a high success and quick release option for him in almost every passing play.

MCD has always done really well against very good teams, Bengals seem to be the exception for whatever reason.

Dline will be fine, it is a strong and deep group.

Chiefs has a great defense but they have flaws. Jones is huge in disrupting and that can lead to those flaws being covered up.

buffa dud

Dec 31, 2021
Every d line struggles with Mahomes. He has an elite pocket feel and Reid builds in a high success and quick release option for him in almost every passing play.

MCD has always done really well against very good teams, Bengals seem to be the exception for whatever reason.

Dline will be fine, it is a strong and deep group.

Chiefs has a great defense but they have flaws. Jones is huge in disrupting and that can lead to those flaws being covered up.
If we're being honest, McDermott has only really "struggled" against two teams - the Chiefs and the Bengals. And their rosters were as close to ideal in construction as it gets. Both of those teams had elite defensive coordinators surrounded by a gaggle of talent, and an offense that was stacked at all the right skill positions; in the case of the Chiefs, they've also had the added benefit of a first-ballot Hall of Fame head coach who doubles as an elite offensive mind.

Chiefs: Reid, Spagnola, Mahomes, Kelce, (Hill), (Mathieu), Jones, McDuffie

Bengals: Anarumo, Burrow, Chase, Higgins, Hendrickson

Bills: McDermott, (Daboll), Allen, (Diggs), Milano*, (Hyde), (Poyer), Johnson

The Bills had the right combination for all of one year thanks in large part to age, injuries, the cap, and personality conflicts galore. But if they can hit on a couple of players, they'll be right back in the conversation. I'm looking at you Rousseau, Benford, Bernard, Kincaid, and Shakir!

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
If we're being honest, McDermott has only really "struggled" against two teams - the Chiefs and the Bengals. And their rosters were as close to ideal in construction as it gets. Both of those teams had elite defensive coordinators surrounded by a gaggle of talent, and an offense that was stacked at all the right skill positions; in the case of the Chiefs, they've also had the added benefit of a first-ballot Hall of Fame head coach who doubles as an elite offensive mind.

The Bills had the right combination for all of one year thanks in large part to age, injuries, the cap, and personality conflicts galore. But if they can hit on a couple of players, they'll be right back in the conversation. I'm looking at you Rousseau, Benford, Bernard, Kincaid, and Shakir!
I don't think the Chiefs outside of the first year in the playoffs have been an issue. They have always been neck and neck. The Bengals and Jaguars have always given McDermott issues.

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC

Is Threads that weird Instagram fake Twitter thing where they want you to sign up and then never be able to delete it even if you change your mind? I'm avoiding that place like the plague.

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Is Threads that weird Instagram fake Twitter thing where they want you to sign up and then never be able to delete it even if you change your mind? I'm avoiding that place like the plague.
I would ask a teenager, they seem to know s/m trends. I was hopeful for bluesky but have not heard much since the unveil.

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
I'm always worried when Milano has an injury. He's extremely injury prone.
He's an amazing player. Very intuitive. Injuries are interesting, many things weaken bones and ligaments from freak accidents which I don't think Milano believes. Very similar to one of the best players to ever play in a Bills uniform Tre the 11 on one goalie .
What do these guys do to come back from injury more quickly. Steroids does not build strong muscle and tendon Have bo experience w hg hormones or epo or whatever latest miracle cure. Hope he goes slow and is there a game before playoffs

People on the young weird two bills are saying 7 and nine , not making post seasons thats hilarious. Without many of our best players , diggs weirded out injuries galore josh allen and no Daquan , and 11 on 10 on D much of the time with 40 in the penslty bix have had the longest stretch in HISTORY of never losing by more than six and the best point differential in last 4 years ? And carrying the crooked nfl and 5 zebras on their backs.
C'mon

Milamo will help and motivate better than last year and will not make mistakes tre did and rest and push himself less and naturally. Take anti parasite meds , albendazole , ivermectin and chloroquine whole eating ant-inflammatory food and in the sun 4 days a week sowhere south he'll be practicing by the bye week and teaching and motivating w film. Unlike last yesr he'll be s nightmare to teams in January whivh will help w Hyde also in thr bullpen for years.
This team was good w all the injuries and probably win the superbowl if written if Diggs sees the right ball ( see my lame av atari ) or Bass doesn't have his ball break all laws of physics blowing wide like a cartoon in no wind. Enjoy watching josh and this team play and grow , it is a treat till it costs too much and you must sell your first born or turn your second in to a tranny. It's a treat watching this team never lay down no matter what monkey throws shite at them.

Anyway.

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm

Struggling ? 13 seconds and cook , diggs interesting drops and bass anti miracles for two losses Struggling with and equal coin flip and some badly written luck. Alright. They did lose twice I'll give you that. Cinci was a near death mind Fook masterpiece w josh learning that bartenders can be cia as well. Cincy bullied us at least to make your argument some. Didnt we beat kc at kc and .. oh never mind. We fookin suck.

Anyway.
They look like they're smart and all have eavh others back , having fun , honorable, loose playing football BETTER everyday , and knock on wood , both side are possibly great lines if healthy

Buck up buffalo Buckle up for a close learning fun year that brought my jaded asz back to watch, spoiled rich bastards, I apparently must watch. They should all set up step and folding tables and drugs in the pit adter wins. We're all broke needing a mortgage to pay for food and a separate mortgage on a car and a second mortgage to pat HOA and nobody's murdering those whove enslaved us all. Really?!

Last edited:

buffalowing88

Aug 11, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Man, The Ringer fantasy football show, which I normally like, tore Diggs a new one in their latest pod.

I get it's easy to dislike him right now but I am still sort of rooting for him at this point. For better or worse, he brought a culture change to this offense that was necessary.

EDIT: But to be clear, his brother can kick rocks. Terrible human being.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Man, The Ringer fantasy football show, which I normally like, tore Diggs a new one in their latest pod.

I get it's easy to dislike him right now but I am still sort of rooting for him at this point. For better or worse, he brought a culture change to this offense that was necessary.

EDIT: But to be clear, his brother can kick rocks. Terrible human being.
What did his brother do? I dont know much about him.

Reactions: buffalowing88

Waterfowlist

Aug 9, 2012
“Coleman can’t separate”

Watching hard knocks right now and on that near interception, he absolutely cooked Johnson but at the top of his route he was grabbed and pulled about a foot backwards (jersey extension and everything). No wonder he was calling for the flag.

It wasn’t on hard knocks, but I believe he was clearly held on the next route too.

Hey, it is preseason for the refs too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad