Training Camp 2023

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Canfly

Nov 25, 2016
They had one job last year and that was to tank for Bedard, even Fantilli at worse. They just can't do anything right.
I can see in five years the Hawks making a run and we are still stuck in mediocrity.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
yeah I did. you just refuse to accept it. I mean PEB killed after he left the flyers. went from a career high of 14 with the flyers to 22. That is unreal when you break it down. NAK from 15 in 36 games to 22 in 67 games. Again he killed it. Actually did better on ppg basis while on the flyers. Your other examples just as bad or worse.

What a laughably bad, context-free "analysis."

Reactions: kudymen

macleish1974

Crash.....Heart of a Lion
Aug 2, 2005
Florida Swampland
They had one job last year and that was to tank for Bedard, even Fantilli at worse. They just can't do anything right.
I can see in five years the Hawks making a run and we are still stuck in mediocrity.

Hockey nervosa.........sure a run.......but has McDavid won a cup yet? Still a team game.

Beef.....I pretend I am Graf Helmuth Karl Bernhard von Moltke moving my armies around the house which consists of the armies of the vacuum cleaner and duster with my reserves consisting of mop and bucket......

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Hockey nervosa.........sure a run.......but has McDavid won a cup yet? Still a team game.

Beef.....I pretend I am Graf Helmuth Karl Bernhard von Moltke moving my armies around the house which consists of the armies of the vacuum cleaner and duster with my reserves consisting of mop and bucket......

You can always do the Sherman Method.

• Love
Reactions: macleish1974

BillDineen

Former Flyer / Extinct Dinosaur Advisor
Aug 9, 2009
STG said Flyers-Ottawa trade taking on Joseph is 50-50. Would be for a prospect rather than a pick

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Traditionally, Sanheim is better on the left offensively. He looked fine the last times used at RD, but you have to chuckle that never once in his career has HIS usage been a priority. Not with partners, not with sides, not with special teams. He’s only signed for 8 years, right? Who cares?

York or Sanheim probably need to play the right side, so it is what it is. Whichever one gets the left gets Risto so there’s that.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
York is more likely to play RHD than Sanheim, but who with?
York would also rather play LHD.

York - Walker?
Sanheim - Risto
Seeler/Staal - Zamula/Attard/Grans

BobbyClarkeFan16

Nov 29, 2005
Goderich, Ontario
So let me get this straight. They got bag skated yesterday, Sanheim is moving to the right side today. Does that mean Frost will be the fourth line center with Hathaway and Deslauriers as his wingers? And then after that, will Foerster and Andrae will be sent back to Lehigh Valley, and Ginning will stay with the big club because he brings heaviness?

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
York is more likely to play RHD than Sanheim, but who with?
York would also rather play LHD.

York - Walker?
Sanheim - Risto
Seeler/Staal - Zamula/Attard/Grans

I'm increasingly convinced Andrae makes the team, he's better than almost all of the guys listed there already.

Grans didn't look close when I saw him, and the other 2 youngsters are kinda shrugs at this point unless they rip it at camp. More likely Attard than Zamula, I think the Zamula dream is fading.

York-Sanheim
Andrae-Walker
Seeler-Risto
Staal

Probably your best deployment now, with Attard maybe popping in for injury.

Reactions: BillDineen

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Traditionally, Sanheim is better on the left offensively. He looked fine the last times used at RD, but you have to chuckle that never once in his career has HIS usage been a priority. Not with partners, not with sides, not with special teams. He’s only signed for 8 years, right? Who cares?

York or Sanheim probably need to play the right side, so it is what it is. Whichever one gets the left gets Risto so there’s that.

They've very obviously had zero idea what to do with Sanheim for his whole career. They've only stuck with him due to size. If he were Ghost's stature he'd have been traded years ago.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Frost is currently centering Farabee and Atkinson.

Cates is with Laughton and Foerster.

Deslauriers is snug and tight in his 4LW spot, alongside Poehling and Hathaway, while Allison and Lycksell look to be on the outside.

Who the f*** knows with the defense. There’s no good options.

f*** I wish Atkinson wasn't here. He's basically the sole possible reason that Foerster won't be up this year (Atkinson, Konecny, Tippett). You're not putting him on the 4th line.

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad