Training Camp 2023

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

tnfrs

Jul 19, 2023
But is he really coaching?
i dunno tbh he's given a lot of the work to rocky and its starting to pay off in the last couple games, so if we look like absolute shit tonight thats probably torts. if we're running plays from down low into the slot for the bump, stuff that resembles real hockey plays, thats probably rocky.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Since there's no GDT yet:

Farabee - Couturier - Konecny
Tippett - Frost - Atkinson
Laughton - Cates - Foerster
Allison - Poehling - Brink

York - Ristolainen
Zamula - Sanheim
Ginning - Attard

Allison getting another shot at LW.
1st two lines is what I expect to start the season, only question is Tippett or Atkinson at LW.
Third line is Foerster or Brink, and I expect they'll rotate between the 3rd and 4th line.

The first four D-men are probably going to be the top four in some order.
Ginning - Attard getting a long look, Seeler/Staal/Walker are known quantities.

There are four players missing from both the 10 AM game group and the 10 AM non-game group: Samu Tuomaala, Olle Lycksell, Brendan Furry and Matt Brown.
Probably going to LHV which has a preseason game tomorrow.

lol @Hollywood Cannon do you want to tell him

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Has any other NHL head coach taken off multiple preseason games in 2023?

Hell, he took off the last, what, 8 games of the regular season and then it took till game 5, the last pre-season game for the Flyers, to actually be behind the bench? So at least 13 straight games of refusing to be behind the bench?

• Haha
Reactions: Rebels57

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
The fact he's still here and Lycksell isn't is a head scratcher to me...
They have watched Lycksell for over a year, they're just getting a look at Tuomaala.
Tuomaala has zero chance of making the roster.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
They're giving Attard a full shot this spring, but he has to show he isn't brain dead.

Speaking of brain dead, Myers just got waived.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Team Tuomaala and proud

ejemplo-tony-montana.gif

wasup

Mar 21, 2018
Your reasons are your reasons, I'm just letting you know!
Maybe I should just block Dead that way his non stop post of crap would not show up on my screen . But then I would not be entertained with you guys arguing with him non stop , maybe we should all block him then he can argue with himself , not that he doesn't already .

It's a thought guy .

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Speaking of brain dead, Myers just got waived.

Can you remind me again who on this forum called him a "unicorn" once a day? And said he was the highest ceiling defender in the organization after his rookie year? Better than Sanheim for sure.

I also have this vague recollection of the current POHO drooling about Myers being a "star."

I don't think this suits your argument like you think it does!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad