Proposal: Trade Rumours/Proposals [MOD - Stay on Topic]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
Did I miss any recent Chychrun rumours or something? All I've seen is we are out on him.

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
Sounds like LA are moving on a Gavrikov/Korpisalo package. Another team dropping out of the Chychrun fiasco.

GoSenatorsGo

Nov 9, 2007
The TSN panel basically just told Pierre “make the trade!”

Paraphrasing Dreger, basically said how will it look to the room if you don’t make your move and you miss the playoffs by a point

Reactions: NB613 and gab6511

Emerica

May 29, 2010
Sounds like LA are moving on a Gavrikov/Korpisalo package. Another team dropping out of the Chychrun fiasco.
I hope Bill Amrstrong gets burnt tbh. It’d be hilarious if Chychrun is not traded by the deadline. If I’m Chychrun I’d be so pissed.

A player is worth whatever another team is willing to pay, and clearly no team thinks he’s worth what is being asked with plenty of other options out there. Dude’s been on the block for two years.

My guess is he ends up in Columbus on Friday. Jarmo gonna pay up

DaveMatthew

Bring in Peter
Apr 13, 2005
Ott
Two absolute statement games by these guys. Jakob Chychrun is the guy to add. He can grow with this core and has ties to the city. It's ideal.

And honestly, if he can't play as well on the right side, I think Sanderson is smart enough to play that side as soon as next year. You'll have options.

Bjugstad is scratched tonight and we're also looking for a C, apparently. So maybe Dorion sent a text after that 1st period.

Conditional 1st 2023 (if Sens miss playoffs this year it slides to 2024)
Jacob Bernard-Docker
Zack Ostapchuk

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Two absolute statement games by these guys. Jakob Chychrun is the guy to add. He can grow with this core and has ties to the city. It's ideal.

And honestly, if he can't play as well on the right side, I think Sanderson is smart enough to play that side as soon as next year. You'll have options.

Bjugstad is scratched tonight and we're also looking for a C, apparently. So maybe Dorion sent a text after that 1st period.

Conditional 1st 2023 (if Sens miss playoffs this year it slides to 2024)
Jacob Bernard-Docker
Zack Ostapchuk

Problem seems to be that Armstrong isn't lowering his price.

If that's all it took to get Chychrun he would have been a Senator this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad