Proposal: Trade Rumours/Proposals [MOD - Stay on Topic]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Chychrun makes too much sense.

I would do something like Kleven + 1st (2023 if we make Playoffs or 2024 if we miss this year) + 2nd (2024)
Nah f*** that. They want to deal with us they gonna take nothing. Give them them the Michael Corleone and that’s it

Yeah Jensen was the only realistic target left. No way should we overpay for Parayko, and I don't see Arizona lowering the price on Chychrun so just stand pat( and no I really really reallllllly don't want dead weight Dumba).
I think dumba is getting hated on a bit too much the pendulum is swinging a bit far

• Haha
Reactions: Puikiou

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Nah f*** that. They want to deal with us they gonna take nothing. Give them them the Michael Corleone and that’s it

I think dumba is getting hated on a bit too much the pendulum is swinging a bit far

He just isn't what we need on this current roster.

But I mean, if PD gets him for peanuts and DJ doesn't overplay him, I guess it wouldn't be awful considering he's an impending UFA.

I'm just worried we'd have to extend him and then he'd be the only help we're getting on D for the next 3-4 years.

Reactions: OttawaSenators11

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
He just isn't what we need on this current roster.

But I mean, if PD gets him for peanuts and DJ doesn't overplay him, I guess it wouldn't be awful considering he's an impending UFA.

I'm just worried we'd have to extend him and then he'd be the only help we're getting on D for the next 3-4 years.
I would take him in the 3-4 range. From what I’ve read his personality is the perfect fit.

Puikiou

Oct 15, 2013
Come on Pierre, don't cuck us out of the trade action. Get Parayko already!

6'6" man-mountain with the reach of a giraffe on the ice. He was the Blues de-facto #1 in their cup run and was insulated by Pietrangelo during the regular season. Is he a true #1D? No he's not, but he's not paid like one and doesn't carry the trade value of one either. It's not every day that players of his caliber and pedigree become available. He has been thrown to the wolves this season and expected to perform as a #1D, which he's simply not (imagine if Zub was asked to be an all-purpose #1D counted on for offence AND defense, for example). However, he would be an absolute threat here behind Chabot, Sanderson and even Zub. Don't miss the boat, GET IT DONE.

Tkachuk - Stützle - Greig
Debrincat - Norris - Giroux
Formenton - Pinto - Batherson
Kelly - Kastelic - Gauthier

Chabot - Parayko
Sanderson - Zub
Kleven - Brännström

Sogaard
Forsberg
EDIT: Just finished watching Gustavsson dominate the Isles. What was Dorion thinking?? Just pissed away a brilliant, technically sound starter for the corpse of Cam Talbot.

Last edited:

Sens Vader

Jan 23, 2016
Pens win. Sens play off chances are at 12.3%. As much fun as it was to beat another bottom dweller team, selling the farm to try to make the play offs if still a bad choice. I like the optimism and it's fun, but this team shouldn't be trading any good prospects or high picks just yet. Make a hockey deal in the summer.

we should be trading for a long term top 4 d regardless

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005
For magic beans!!
But not Pinto beans.

Yeah Jensen was the only realistic target left. No way should we overpay for Parayko, and I don't see Arizona lowering the price on Chychrun so just stand pat( and no I really really reallllllly don't want dead weight Dumba).
Arizona will have no lower their price. They can't not trade him at this point, especially after keeping him out of the lineup for weeks. Dorion has all the leverage.

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
I'd be fine taking a flyer on Fabbro if he's actually available. Could be our new DeMelo for Chabot.

Preds traded Ekholm already but added Barrie and picked up Foote in the Jeannot deal, so now they have those two, Fabbro and Carrier at RD. McDonagh and Lauzon can also play the right-side too, so they got a lot of depth there.

It really shouldn't matter but worth noting Fabbro played with Brady at BU, so there may be a connection there. Same goes for Greenway who we're apparently interested in too.

Would much much rather we look at someone like him than throw away a pick on a rental.

• Love
Reactions: Senscore and NB613
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad