GDT: Trade Deadline - Trade Eatin' SZN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
Who's Tom Gazolla tho lol
The artist formerly known as speedy turtle. Although he just goes by a symbol now.

That part may be false, but he used to do oilers today and other gameday videos for the Oilers so he's been around the locker room and team for a few years before getting fired and now working for tsn1260.

AUAIOMRN

Aug 22, 2005
Edmonton
These trades are going to work out great Green and AA are going to play way better than they were in Detroit , when you're on extremely bad teams it's like going to a job you hate everyday , and no matter what anyone says you do not put out in your best effort under those circumstances ,this will apply to Ennis as well all 3 will have a new jolt of energy ,and will all be bringing their A games from now into the playoffs. Finally a great GM at the wheel

This is what I'm hoping for. Remember how legitimately bad Justin Schultz was when he was here? I think there are certain types of skillsets and personalities that simply don't work well on bad teams.

Samus44

Enjoy the ride.
Aug 5, 2010
Haas draws more penalties than McDavid so he's got that going for him-lol.

That's a legit positive. Also think about it we all laugh at the suggestion that McDavid should be playing with Gagner and Chiasson yet those have been good linemates for Haas this season. Haas also plays pretty limited minutes. I don't know why anyone would be down on him tbh. I think Ennis on his left could be a really nice combo.

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
This is what I'm hoping for. Remember how legitimately bad Justin Schultz was when he was here? I think there are certain types of skillsets and personalities that simply don't work well on bad teams.
Very excited about Ennis and AA both can snipe ,and what McDavid needs

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
Really coming to like the green acquisition the more I think about it.

not that I hated it yesterday, I was just confused about why we needed him, but having a guy with that kind of playoff experience playing the role of an offensive dman showing the ropes to guys like bear jones and Bouchard is going to be great. I remember thinking one of the biggest things we were missing in the HOPE days were veterans who had actually been good enough at one time to be able to guide our upcoming skilled players.

cant wait to watch the rest of this season.

Reactions: Samus44 and slaman

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
With 1 kidney

And it's also funny that they blame the loss on not being able to score on said 42 year old zamboni driver ignoring the fact they only mustered enough energy to get 10 shots on net in the 28 minutes he played. Meanwhile, Carolina pummeled them with 47 shots. Maybe one day they should consider a game plan that generates offense from good defense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad