Other Sports: Philadelphia Phillies: The Road To .500 (2024 Edition)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
View attachment 911194

*NLWC

giphy.gif
I give you only partial credit, because your assumption was that he would actually play in the playoffs.

Without him, I don't think they advance past the NLWC. That said, if they do, then your prophecy is back on the table!

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
The email and written notification should both include a copy of the quote. It's about to get weird for someone. Might as well make it not you.
Absolutely. If the guy that signed me to that two year deal is the one talking shit on me, I'm absolutely taking his money just to piss him off. Between this guy and the Bruins, these owners/GM's are certainly putting themselves in some interesting positions

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Sucks for Montgomery though. You’re in rough spot having to decide if you just go all out for the money because you’re probably not seeing a payout like that elsewhere if you decline the option. But on the other hand if you accept it you’re in a place where you’re clearly not wanted.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad