GDT: Trade Deadline - Trade Eatin' SZN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bobbythebrain

Jul 30, 2016
Whats your new line up guys ?

Right now I'd go

Athanasiou - McDavid - Chiasson
RNH - Drai - Yamamoto
Ennis - Sheahan - Archie
Khaira - Haas
(Green 7th D)

Once Kass comes back

Draisailt - McDavid - Kassian
Athanasiou - RNH - Yamamoto
Ennis - Sheahan - Archie
Neal - Haas - Chiasson

Nuge should never play center again unless injuries

Reactions: o98

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
Holland basically really impressed how hard the team and coaching staff have worked and wanted to help them do what he could to help them out.
really glad to see he's rewarding them for their hard work, while still managing to hold onto our firsts and all our prospects. Very successful trade deadline, the only way it could have been better would have been a good third line C.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Who wants to join me in the ICE district today to break ground on the Holland statue?

Listening to him is SUCH a welcome treat.
I think he's talked more in the past two weeks than PC would in a year. Nice that he is actually talking to the media and not isolating himself.

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
Interesting Holland says he never tried to get a C, despite the media all saying it was his main target this deadline.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
I have a funny feeling Holland likes aspects of Puljujarvi's game and is not going to give him up easily and is still banking on him caving and joining the team next season.

Samus44

Enjoy the ride.
Aug 5, 2010
Bummer. Persson got a raw deal here IMO.

He had no big future here with Bouchard and Bear. I didn't mind him but with how he gets around for his size i'm not sure he could ever be relied upon beyond a 3rd pairing. He is still a young pro so the upside is possibly still higher than one would think given his age. I think the team was probably doing the right thing for the player by moving him along.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Holland basically really impressed how hard the team and coaching staff have worked and wanted to help them do what he could to help them out.
I think with AA he probably wanted him for some time. Whether we were in or not I think he would've made that trade today.

All about timing sometimes. Detroit probably wanted more and were hoping he'd get going a bit more, but finally had enough.

spot

Aug 26, 2007
Oh man, I may be the only person on this board excited about our new third line.
I can’t wait to not only see, but have them all extended for next season.
Archie Shea Ennis

going to be fun watching these guys. Add sleppy next year and dump one of Neal or chiasson would be ideal

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
"Holy cow we have a lot of forwards!"

- Kevin Lowe somewhere, probably

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Says he didnt try to get a center but honestly hes probably not going to tell the media of what he did or didnt try to do.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad