GDT: Trade Deadline - Trade Eatin' SZN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
Whats your new line up guys ?

Right now I'd go

Athanasiou - McDavid - Chiasson
RNH - Drai - Yamamoto
Ennis - Sheahan - Archie
Khaira - Haas
(Green 7th D)

Once Kass comes back

Draisailt - McDavid - Kassian
Athanasiou - RNH - Yamamoto
Ennis - Sheahan - Archie
Neal - Haas - Chiasson
If Im splitting up the nuge drai yams line, Nuge is my playoff 3C. A motivated RNH (current spot) is a rarity you don't want to mess with.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Yeah, having both Neal and Chiasson seems redundant.

Definitely need to make an effort to move at least one of them this summer. For the money they both contribute nothing outside of the PP and even then I think that they could be easily replaced in that role as well.

redgrant

Nov 2, 2013
Surprised he didn't move khaira for a pick and try to recuperate one of those that left.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
He didn't get a 3C. Fire him.

I know you're saying that tongue-in-cheek but I was really hoping that he'd add a bottom 6 center.
I was hoping for Cousins when Stauffer was speculating that the Oilers were in on him, or Grant from Anaheim. I probably would have chosen one of them over Ennis but just a minor critique.

spot

Aug 26, 2007
Yeah, having both Neal and Chiasson seems redundant.
I completely agree. When all is healthy I think we have to go with....

AA McDavid Kassian
RNH Draisaitl Yams
Archie Shea Ennis
Neal Haas Nygard
Chiasson Khaira

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I know you're saying that tongue-in-cheek but I was really hoping that he'd add a bottom 6 center.
I was hoping for Cousins when Stauffer was speculating that the Oilers were in on him, or Grant from Anaheim. I probably would have chosen one of them over Ennis but just a minor critique.

If Chia had left him even 1M more in cap space I can almost guarantee you he would have gotten one today.

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
Surprised he didn't move khaira for a pick and try to recuperate one of those that left.

My bet is he wants to keep warm bodies with our luck with injuries.

I would put money that he makes a body for pick move in the summer.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Holland is infinitely smarter than Chia.
I eluded to this early when there was talk about signing Archibald and Sheahan. The guy has been very smart at making small moves to fit a system. If he thinks the three guys he acquired today can help make the team better, then my money is on him being right.

Reactions: Oilhawks and Cloned

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Who wants to join me in the ICE district today to break ground on the Holland statue?

Listening to him is SUCH a welcome treat.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad