Tim Stutzle vs Auston Matthews Contracts Included

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who would you take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MavisGoldberg

Oct 8, 2023
You realize the difference between Stutzle and Matthews contract is pretty much the exact amount Tarasenko signed for, right? I’m not even a sens fan but that’s just silly

I’d rather have Stutzle + Tarasenko for sure
Ok, but is he really that good in 2023? And Pinto is not signed...

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Ok, but is he really that good in 2023? And Pinto is not signed...
Yeah he’s pretty good! In a down year he had 50 points in 60something games. He was more than a ppg the year prior! I would def rather have Stutzle + Tarasenko than just Matthews

And again just because their GM is an idiot and didn’t leave money for Pinto doesn’t change what we are talking about here in re: to the difference in their contracts. Having an extra $5 mill lets you go out and get a really good player or get other extensions done , there should be no debating that.

MavisGoldberg

Oct 8, 2023
Yeah he’s pretty good! In a down year he had 50 points in 60something games. He was more than a ppg the year prior! I would def rather have Stutzle + Tarasenko than just Matthews

And again just because their GM is an idiot and didn’t leave money for Pinto doesn’t change what we are talking about here in re: to the difference in their contracts. Having an extra $5 mill lets you go out and get a really good player, there should be no debating that.
Ok and Leafs signed Max Domi, who had 56 points last year and his cap hit is 3 million, I think that proves my point.

• Haha
Reactions: Golden_Jet

Mar 26, 2010
What a joke of a thread. Best goal scorer in the world is losing a pole with a bunch of Leafs haters voting, to a Stützle who has never won a scoring title in his life. He could not hold Matthews jock strap.

MCR74

Nov 11, 2022
What a joke of a thread. Best goal scorer in the world is losing a pole with a bunch of Leafs haters voting, to a Stützle who has never won a scoring title in his life. He could not hold Matthews jock strap.

But he's saving the team $5M! They can buy a shit ton of jock straps with that money.

Reactions: Strangle

Miro4Norris

Jan 24, 2021
Chill leafs fanbois it's 2 games against mid/bad teams. Stutzle outscored AM last year, is much younger, earns 5m less and has longer term.

MCR74

Nov 11, 2022
Yeah it's not like the guy scored 60 the year before or anything. It's just these two games against bad teams. You nailed it.

We keep hearing about this magical $5M. Dorion's the GM, so it wouldn't make a lick of difference.

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
The same Stutzle that outscored him last year as a 20 year old?

How do you still not see the issue with comparing ONE career season from Stutzle to a season where Matthews was playing through injury and just came off a hart, lindsay and back to back rocket?

Matthews' floor season was Stutzle's peak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad