OT: Thread About Nothing (TaN #...lost count)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
My god, he looked like he was in his 70s there. He’s not much older in 94 than I am now. Only just a few years. I’d like to think I look nowhere near that bad. And he was even the youngest Beatle.

Ringo doesn’t really age. He doesn’t look like a kid anymore like he did in the 60s, but I feel like he hasn’t aged much in 40 years. You never really see him without his glasses on though. He could have some age under there. And he’s the oldest Beatle.

George looked ok in his 50s. In 1994 it was mostly just the crazy hair and scraggly beard and scraggly clothes.

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
George looked ok in his 50s. In 1994 it was mostly just the crazy hair and scraggly beard and scraggly clothes.
It must be an unflattering shot(s) of him, because I don’t remember him looking that old in his final years.

Reactions: My3Sons

My3Sons

Sponsor
It must be an unflattering shot(s) of him, because I don’t remember him looking that old in his final years.

Some of it is acting your age. When you get older you need to groom yourself and wear appropriate clothes. You don’t need to wear khakis up to your belly button and suspenders but you also don’t wear ripped jeans and carry a skateboard. He went a bit too far to trying to recapture his youth and it didn’t look good.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Some of it is acting your age. When you get older you need to groom yourself and wear appropriate clothes. You don’t need to wear khakis up to your belly button and suspenders but you also don’t wear ripped jeans and carry a skateboard. He went a bit too far to trying to recapture his youth and it didn’t look good.
I still dress the same way i did 30 years ago lol. Only I wear smaller clothes, as I’m much lighter now.

I always remember associating the weird polyester as something 40s and 50 something’s would wear, but this was when I was a kid. I think only 80-something’s (the people who were in their 40s and 50s then) wear that stuff now lol.

A close family friend of some of my friends is close to 30 years older than us. He’s best friends with their dad and has been since they were like 12. We used to think he was so cool because he was this old guy (old guy meaning early 40s, which was old to us as teenagers) because he pretty much dressed like us, he listened to our music (he’s the one who got my friends into punk at a young age, I’m sure I’ve talked about him before) and he surfed and rode motorcycles. He even skateboarded.

Sometimes it was hard to believe he was the same age as my friends dad, even though his dad didn’t look really old or anything. It almost felt like hanging out with a dude our age, only he had all this life experience and knowledge that we didn’t have.

He was once married, but lost his wife at a very young age (she was like 23 or 24) to cancer.

He always had and still has cool stories and was about as fascinating as a real life Forrest Gump.

Reactions: Guadana and My3Sons

My3Sons

Sponsor
I still dress the same way i did 30 years ago lol. Only I wear smaller clothes, as I’m much lighter now.

I always remember associating the weird polyester as something 40s and 50 something’s would wear, but this was when I was a kid. I think only 80-something’s (the people who were in their 40s and 50s then) wear that stuff now lol.

A close family friend of some of my friends is close to 30 years older than us. He’s best friends with their dad and has been since they were like 12. We used to think he was so cool because he was this old guy (old guy meaning early 40s, which was old to us as teenagers) because he pretty much dressed like us, he listened to our music (he’s the one who got my friends into punk at a young age, I’m sure I’ve talked about him before) and he surfed and rode motorcycles. He even skateboarded.

Sometimes it was hard to believe he was the same age as my friends dad, even though his dad didn’t look really old or anything. It almost felt like hanging out with a dude our age, only he had all this life experience and knowledge that we didn’t have.

He was once married, but lost his wife at a very young age (she was like 23 or 24) to cancer.

He always had and still has cool stories and was about as fascinating as a real life Forrest Gump.

Everyone turns that corner at a different time. Look at Paul Rudd. He can still look like a young guy. While Pete Townshend should have died before he got old.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I believe the absolute worst person in our fan base is in the process of “getting his” finally
Is this the guy that sat near me at the game in Florida and then Bratt got his bucket hat the next night in Tampa after the hat trick?

He seems to be well-known, but I never heard of him before I saw him at the game against the Panthers. I was at the game the next night that he was obviously at because that was his hat that Bratt got, but I didn’t see him there that night. He was wearing the hat hat at the Panthers game.

When I first saw him I thought he looked like my friend I grew up with, who is now living in Puerto Rico and surfing every day. I knew it wasn’t him (he’s a die hard Bruins/Patriots/Boston sports fan as that’s where he’s originally from), because this dude is a little too young to be him lol.

Unless you mean Frank the tank, who is certainly one of the most annoying fans. At least out of people I actually know about. I’m sure there’s worse who aren’t really well-known among the fanbase.

Or maybe it’s Bratt pack you’re talking about?:sarcasm:

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
So without saying his name, he’s known as Kinkaid Kid or whatever. First name starts with a B.
He travels around going to home and away games in a 24 Trump jersey because he loves attention.

I think he was even banned from Prudential Center at one point. He’s aggressive towards women, hits on very young women, scams people, threatens people, was also arrested in 2017 for domestic assault.

Anyway 2 days ago, this was posted on Twitter (attached). Soliciting pics from a 15 year old girl. Her high school graduation year is in her Instagram bio and her age in her Twitter bio.

She posted it on Twitter and the thing exploded. As of yesterday, the police have been notified and the team (who is very aware of him) is getting flooded with stories of him stalking women at games and trying to fight people.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
Is this the guy that sat near me at the game in Florida and then Bratt got his bucket hat the next night in Tampa after the hat trick?

He seems to be well-known, but I never heard of him before I saw him at the game against the Panthers. I was at the game the next night that he was obviously at because that was his hat that Bratt got, but I didn’t see him there that night. He was wearing the hat hat at the Panthers game.

When I first saw him I thought he looked like my friend I grew up with, who is now living in Puerto Rico and surfing every day. I knew it wasn’t him (he’s a die hard Bruins/Patriots/Boston sports fan as that’s where he’s originally from), because this dude is a little too young to be him lol.

Unless you mean Frank the tank, who is certainly one of the most annoying fans. At least out of people I actually know about. I’m sure there’s worse who aren’t really well-known among the fanbase.

Or maybe it’s Bratt pack you’re talking about?:sarcasm:
No matter what anyone thinks of Bratt Pack's online persona, he's a normal regular good dude.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
OK, the video for Now and Then is out. It's a bit silly in spots but the technology used to clean up old footage is fantastic so it looks great. It gives tremendous context to the song and makes it much more emotional. Really a fantastic finale as well. I know there are still a small number of things that could be released (there is allegedly a very long version of Helter Skelter and of course Carnival of Light and probably a few extra takes of some songs) but it will never be something new the way this was. Truly the end of an era. I guess it's Taylor Swift's turn now.

swift? these guys won't stop it seems

Reactions: My3Sons

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
So without saying his name, he’s known as Kinkaid Kid or whatever. First name starts with a B.
He travels around going to home and away games in a 24 Trump jersey because he loves attention.

I think he was even banned from Prudential Center at one point. He’s aggressive towards women, hits on very young women, scams people, threatens people, was also arrested in 2017 for domestic assault.

Anyway 2 days ago, this was posted on Twitter (attached). Soliciting pics from a 15 year old girl. Her high school graduation year is in her Instagram bio and her age in her Twitter bio.

She posted it on Twitter and the thing exploded. As of yesterday, the police have been notified and the team (who is very aware of him) is getting flooded with stories of him stalking women at games and trying to fight people.

I think we're talking about the same guy. I can't see that twitter thing because I don't have an account and I refuse to make one.

The guy I'm thinking of randomly chanted ''Lets Go Brandon!'' at the game against the Panthers lol, so that's probably him.

He's really lucky he didn't go to games 20-25 years ago. One of my friend's that I've talked about on here was a real hot head. He was a bit younger than me, but he'd tag along with me and his bestie, who is @Cage Helmet from this board. He was and still is the nicest guy in the world, but he also loved fighting adults, especially big and mean ones when he was about 14-15 years old. And he would kick their asses every time. I never seen him lose a fight. He was a 14-15 year old Steven Segal like right out of one the movies lol. Fighting multiple guys at once. He loved it. I'm surprised we were never arrested because of it. That dude would have shit himself if he found himself in a confrontation with him. You wouldn't know he was very dangerous by looking at him, as he's a very pretty boy looking dude, but absolutely not at all rugged.

But he never provoked anyone, but if someone said something to him or one of us, he was ready to throw down. And he would always be on the lookout for some kind of a good fight to go and fight. If he saw someone being harassed or women being f***ed with, he would jump into action. if he ever heard somebody using racial language at someone or calling people any gay slurs, he would fight someone over it if he had to. I don't know how we didn't get thrown out of games, either in Jersey or in Philly because of him. I had to yell at him a few times (not that I could do anything to stop him physically, but we're friends, so he'd listen to me and I could reason with him) and told him I'm the adult and I'm responsible if I have to tell your parents you were arrested at a game that I took you to/drove you to, so I don't want any shit tonight.

He's as tough as ever, but he's 40 years old now and knows better these days that he can't do shit like that anymore and get it away with it like he used to. We always talked about why he was so quick to fight people and he said he was physically abused and bullied as a child by an older relative. He basically trained himself to start fighting and built his way up to fighting this 18 year old cousin when he was 8 years old and wound up cleaning his clock pretty badly with his bare hands and it caused his family to think he was a monster, as they didn't believe the abuse until after the fact.

When he goes anywhere near Montreal he's instantly treated like a celebrity because people think he's actually Carey Price, due to a strong resemblance.:laugh:

Reactions: Incharge1976

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
the BBC went back on its word...

"thank you! ...how we doing new jersey?"

did it change that much other than the grandiose stage?

and sting not playing his iconic fender bass ......this looks like a fretless

also, andy is the perfect guitarist for the police

Last edited:

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County

Guys like this need to be put down, there's no "fixing" them. This is absurd. Predatory actions with a child, it's not going to stop.

Reactions: Bleedred

denverdevil

Nov 13, 2007
Denver, CO
Can anybody tell me by looking who made my avatar? I’d like to request an update. It was forever ago and can’t seem to find it. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad