Confirmed with Link: Taylor Hall Acquired for Adam Larsson

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDDevils*

I loved Adam. So many mixed feelings. I think it'll be a great trade for both teams.

Good luck Adam.

HobokenIrish

May 3, 2011
Charlotte, NC
Definition of Mixed Emotions. Kind of feel sick to be honest

Absolutely loved Larsson and wanted to see him grow into an All Star here in NJ. Just quietly went about his business and was headed towards better and better years. I wish him the best and hope he does that in Edmonton.

All that being said it's Taylor freaking Hall and this gives an anemic offense an incredible boost. Looking forward to seeing someone of his skill level again on offense.

Hoping Santina and Severson step it up in Adam's absence.

Well done by Shero.

"I'll always remember Adam Larsson in New Jersey, happy, and sitting on a toilet smiling" - HobokenIrish 6-29-16

Devil X

Call me Nostradamus
Jul 9, 2007
Bergen County
Im mixed. I know its the right thing to do but its tough to see Larrson go. I nearly bought his jersey this past season.

But Hall opens up a lot of offense for us which we need badly.

Tom Brady

Legend of all Legends!
Feb 13, 2010
Is larsson really that good?

I know Hall will score 70 pts next year at very least, you just got a franchise player.

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
Man, I am gonna miss Lars, though.

Was nice to see him come into his own.

Bramskii

Jul 23, 2007
Toronto
How can anyone be upset about this? Do you not realize the magnitude of player we just received? Larsson looked like he was on his way up, but we just added an elite offensive player. What a day for this franchise.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
The fact that this past season was the first one our players were really allowed to let loose with the media, showing their personalities, only makes deal feel worse as Larsson was such a lovable figure :(

Taylor Hall though

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm going to miss Larsson so much. But this is a really good trade.

That's exactly how I feel too.

I can't be be upset with this deal. We'll need to sign a defenseman somehow. But I can't be upset with this deal at all.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
just got home and saw this. WOW. sad to see Larsson go, but what an absolute robbery

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Mixed feelings on this one. I loved Larsson and think this rips a huge hole in our defense, but we just got Taylor ****ing Hall.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Please take care of our boy. You guys have been starving for true offensive talent and you got it. Enjoy it guys!

Same to you guys with Larsson. I feel bad for Adam, he finally had a full year where he was comfortable and now he gets dealt.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
Is larsson really that good?

I know Hall will score 70 pts next year at very least, you just got a franchise player.

He's one of the best shutdown defensemen in the league. Greene-Larsson (with Schneider) kept this team afloat last year. Larsson anchored one of the best defensive pairings in the league and was great on the PK. He's not sexy and will likely never be given enough credit by your fans, but he's the kind of defenseman every team needs, and not one that every team has like most idiots are saying.

And don't be alarmed by his lack of scoring. He got zero PP time this year. He's never gonna be a 50 point guy, but with a little PP time I'm sure he'll hit 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad