Confirmed with Link: Taylor Hall Acquired for Adam Larsson

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Ya we can't deny we just added a game breaking winger that can play opening night!

Severson has to step up and Santini needs to become something (though I think we have to make another move on D now).

Still this was the only way to get Hall out of Edmonton and it was cheaper than I thought.

PatrikOverAuston

Laine > Matthews
Jun 22, 2016
Winnipeg
Thanks for the trade folks and take care of Hall for us. Larsson was what we needed so badly, and his great cap hit for a long time will be what helps us stay competitive.

SladeWilson23

I keep my promises.
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
New Jersey
I hate this from an emotional standpoint. Larsson is an incredibly easy-to-like guy, he'was one of if not my favourite Devils. But from a straight up hockey stand point we needed to make a deal like this and Hall is incredible. This helps us so much. And where we may falter on defense now Cory will still be there to help us out. We also play a very good team-defense style of play IMO. Larsson was a big cog in that this past year but he was just that, a cog.

I just hope Santini is ready to step in as a full time guy. If he can be the guy we expect him to be, this trade becomes even better.

Devilswede

Dec 10, 2006
Now look for us to sign a d-man in free agency.

Hate seeing Lars go, but you gotta give to get.

R8Devs

1-5-6-12
Nov 20, 2010
New Jersey
Love the value of this trade and actually having an elite offensive player. I'd be lying though if I'm not a bit sad. I think Lars will do well can get a lot of point on Edmonton's top pairing.

Hall and Zacha is something I want to see sometime in the future.

2ndGenIslander

Feb 2, 2012
Nassau
congrats guys..first snow fleece's chiarelli last year and now you guys do some work of your own on edmonton. not sure what they were thinking

EnglishDevil

Nov 11, 2009
London, UK & Chicago, US
The Oilers fans are going to eat their words when they see Larsson dominating 25+ minutes a night and winning them games.

They're talking like he's a total scrub, At least they're in for a treat for the next five years while he's locked up at a bargain price.

Nocashstyle

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2009
NJ
Don't know what to think. The blue line seems pretty thin now. Hope Santini is as advertised.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Fransesa just broke the news for me if you can believe that.

But good trade. Because of Santini, and to a lesser extent Jacob's, Lars made more sense then Sev's.

Loved Lar's but have to look at this objectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad