Confirmed with Link: Taylor Hall Acquired for Adam Larsson

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
is this as big of a hole for edmonton as they make it out to be? relatively speaking, it's a big hole for us, but i feel like edm already has so many forwards that this is irrelevant to them?

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Holy ****. I am in total shock. Lars for Hall straight up is a damn good trade I think and I LOVE Lars.

Severson it is time to step up, and lets hope Santini can live up to his billing.

BrookswasHere44

Jun 22, 2009
Shero gave us some of these super fun days also. Maybe not this fun. Congrats. What a joke Edmonton is

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
I dislike this trade very much! :cry:

Please someone convince me I'm wrong!

I hate this from an emotional standpoint. Larsson is an incredibly easy-to-like guy, he'was one of if not my favourite Devils. But from a straight up hockey stand point we needed to make a deal like this and Hall is incredible. This helps us so much. And where we may falter on defense now Cory will still be there to help us out. We also play a very good team-defense style of play IMO. Larsson was a big cog in that this past year but he was just that, a cog.

Triumph

Oct 2, 2007
Fantastically good trade. Hall gives the Devils the 1st line player they desperately need. The Devils need defense now for sure and I assume they will be active in that market, but they have just sped up the rebuild big time.

EnglishDevil

Nov 11, 2009
London, UK & Chicago, US
Holy ****. I am in total shock. Lars for Hall straight up is a damn good trade I think and I LOVE Lars.

Severson it is time to step up, and lets hope Santini can live up to his billing.

At least Severson will be back with Greene presumably.

Bring back Schlemko and go hard after Demers please.

Greene - Severson
Schlemko - Demers
Merrill/Moore - Santini

CKPLAYA

Ping Pong Ball Enthusiast
Nov 24, 2009
Parts Unknown
That is an unbelievably good trade, folks.

Straight up.

Ray Shero is awesome![/QUOTE

Needed to come out of retirement for this. Absolute steal. WOW. Congrats to Shero who is putting his mark on this team. Getting almost a pt per game player for a soft #3 D at best. Incredible. Light that Macanudo Freddie. You earned it. The only question I have is what digit is he sporting?

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
Taylor Hall is one of the most talented and exciting players in franchise history. The fact that it's one for one softens the blow. We won the trade. But damn it hurts to lose Larsson.

Severson, it's time to get the big boy pants on.

ForeverJerseyGirl

Dec 14, 2014
New Jersey
A big move and a good one in my opinion, though I will miss Larsson. Good luck to him except when he plays the Devils, of course.

Exciting to have Hall on the team. Will take some time to process this, but I'm happy even if shocked.

goonybird

Young boy expert
Jul 9, 2015
The only people who say Larsson is bad are those who want him to be bad. He was our best dman last season and although we won this trade handedly, we've opened up a hole in the defence. Hopefully we plug it soon.

Patch101

Feb 27, 2002
Kamloops
is this as big of a hole for edmonton as they make it out to be? relatively speaking, it's a big hole for us, but i feel like edm already has so many forwards that this is irrelevant to them?

Not really, word is Lucic is 90% ready to sign to replace Hall.

Devilswede

Dec 10, 2006
I'm gonna miss goofy Lars. He grew out of his shell this year. he's one heck of a d-man...but we got Taylor Hall, my goodness...

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
This tells you what the organization thinks about Severson and Santini.

I will miss Lars big time. Good dude who had a sense of humor I appreciated.

Oh ****: Hall and Rico linemates once more!

McMozesmadness

5-14-6-1
Feb 17, 2013
Edmonton, AB
Happy for you guys. Hall is a beast. He was my favourite player. He will give you his all every shift.

There are very few "drivers" in the league. He is one of the best.

DirtyJerzey

Oct 19, 2013
guys im going to miss Lars as much as everyone else but this is TAYLOR ****ING HALL here ladies and gents !!!

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
My gut says good trade but my heart is not happy.

Larsson is going to be a very good dman for a long time.
I wish him nothing but the best.

Welcome Mr Hall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad