Confirmed with Link: Taylor Hall Acquired for Adam Larsson

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

La Bamba

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 23, 2009
You guys stole Hall from us.

Please take care of our boy. You guys have been starving for true offensive talent and you got it. Enjoy it guys!

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Hall - Henrique - Bennett
Cammalleri - Zajac - Palmeiri
Boucher - Zacha - DSP

LuvTheDevs

May 10, 2010
Monmouth County NJ
We were set on defence and just needed offence bu now we're slightly better on offence,(Hall still has a lot to prove imho) and have a humungus hole on D...who is gonna play the top pair minutes that Lars did!!!!

RNCDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 21, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
I will miss Larsson and I worry about Hall coming over from such a broken franchise, but these are totally emotionally, less substantial concerns vs. picking up a point per game guy with blazing speed.

They better re-sign Schlemko and hope Severson matures AND Merrill bounces back, because Greene is the ONLY signed d-man I trust right now. We've become the Oilers...with an A+ goalie.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Hall is a possession monster and brings us the speed Shero so hugely values.

I love Larsson to death and am quite sad to see him go, but objectively we got the better player.

RNCDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 21, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
I am the only oiler fan who likes this deal

Devils win because they got the best player in the deal
Oilers just improved their D greatly

it is a pure NHL deal

Do you know how man d-men in the league you can "trust"; like, "oh ____ is on the ice. I don't worry about a goal for his shift." That was Larsson for me. I don't think it's as lopsided as people are making out to be and Larsson is only getting better.

Koto

May 3, 2011
please tell me theres a chance this guys could be a top 30 dman in the league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad