TV: Survivor: Season 47 - Fall 2024

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
loved it when the old guy told sue she looked great for 45. That must've made her day lol.

The Summit has been solid as well.
So the Summit is worth watching then? We've been thinking of waiting until the season is over so we can binge it. I don't really like trying to follow multiple live shows at the same time.

shakes the clown

Jan 11, 2010
Chicago
So the Summit is worth watching then? We've been thinking of waiting until the season is over so we can binge it. I don't really like trying to follow multiple live shows at the same time.

It's been solid. definitely better than Amazing Race IMO. Bunch of people racing to get to the top of the mountain as a group. People get voted off at times. The catch is that every one is carrying about $90,000 cash and if you vote them off you get to keep their cash for the group, but if they leave by other means (injury, etc) then the money goes with them. They added to the drama byu including some fat and/or old people in the cast who are really struggling.

Another good race show is on Peacock. Forgot what it;s called , but first season was in Alaska and the second season was in New Zealand.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
It's been solid. definitely better than Amazing Race IMO. Bunch of people racing to get to the top of the mountain as a group. People get voted off at times. The catch is that every one is carrying about $90,000 cash and if you vote them off you get to keep their cash for the group, but if they leave by other means (injury, etc) then the money goes with them. They added to the drama byu including some fat and/or old people in the cast who are really struggling.

Another good race show is on Peacock. Forgot what it;s called , but first season was in Alaska and the second season was in New Zealand.
Yeah I've seen a ton of ads for it between BB and Survivor. I love that they carry the cash on them and then divvy it up when someone gets voted out. Makes everyone keep the money right at the front of their mind.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad