Proposal: STL-EDM (including Draisaitl)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

rumrokh

THORBS
Mar 10, 2006
hes avg 15mins a night thats mid 6 minutes mostly 2nd line

He's averaging 15 minutes of even strength ice time, which is in the top 60 among forwards in the league. He's averaging over 19 minutes a game overall, which is near the top 40.

Bottom line: you don't know what you're talking about. You've shown your ass, get out.

Sniped90

Jul 20, 2010
Sherwood Park
He's averaging 15 minutes of even strength ice time, which is in the top 60 among forwards in the league. He's averaging over 19 minutes a game overall, which is near the top 40.

Bottom line: you don't know what you're talking about. You've shown your ass, get out.
hes not worth it plain and simple and oilers dont need him plain and simple which you seem to not understand, so i mean ill stay but i guess ill stay from your useless responses

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
Do they fit the criteria?

You have a young center there but I don't see a top pairing D. You have to craft a proposal that works for the Oilers, not just the Blues.

I think if Draisaitl were available there would be massive offers from other teams. He is better than Eichel, paid less and isn't hurt.

No, I’m not saying the Oilers should make this trade. But saying that those two pieces are spare parts is extremely disingenuous.

I’d agree there would be massive interest. However, i don’t know many teams that have the ability to offer an elite end young d man

Sniped90

Jul 20, 2010
Sherwood Park
So which is it, he's playing middle 6 minutes or he's just not worth it? You're just going to pivot because you got caught being clueless?
hes not worth it because oilers have better players than him, im not being clueless at all like i said first of all oilers are not in a need of a player like him nor would they want a player like him in a trade for drai. not sure how your brain is going about this but ive explained this quite well over and over again which you seem to avoid reading or understanding im not sure which one though

rumrokh

THORBS
Mar 10, 2006
hes not worth it because oilers have better players than him, im not being clueless at all like i said first of all oilers are not in a need of a player like him nor would they want a player like him in a trade for drai. not sure how your brain is going about this but ive explained this quite well over and over again which you seem to avoid reading or understanding im not sure which one though

I didn't say the Oilers are in need of him. Nothing even close. I specifically said this trade proposal doesn't help the Oilers. You've just repeatedly cited completely incorrect information and then ignored reality when you were corrected.

Sniped90

Jul 20, 2010
Sherwood Park
I didn't say the Oilers are in need of him. Nothing even close. I specifically said this trade proposal doesn't help the Oilers. You've just repeatedly cited completely incorrect information and then ignored reality when you were corrected.
only thing i was wrong with is his toi which is cap friendlys fault not my own. the rest of the info ive said is true. i never said you didnt think it didnt help the oilers. other facts that you said is what i addressed

rumrokh

THORBS
Mar 10, 2006
only thing i was wrong with is his toi which is cap friendlys fault not my own. the rest of the info ive said is true. i never said you didnt think it didnt help the oilers. other facts that you said is what i addressed

It's capfriendly's fault you can't read or admit you don't know what you're talking about? The stats on the site are incredibly clear. Do you need a screenshot?

rumrokh

THORBS
Mar 10, 2006
no it doesnt
2021-22St. Louis Blues15:1045.63-0.010.33-1.853.42
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

WCCQ7dc.png

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
Leon Draisaitl, Mikko Koskinen

for

Robert Thomas, Pavel Buchnevich, Niko Mikkola, Jordan Binnington

...Or something in that sense. Maybe retention and picks involved.

No. At least you offered some good players that would potentially hurt to lose from St. Louis, but Draisaitl is so far and away the best player in this trade and Binnington is not a huge upgrade on your goaltending over Koskinen. Edmonton doesn't consider this trade for half a second... and yes, I realize Thomas and Buchnevich are scoring at PPG.

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
this isnt a massive offer by any means, thomas is playing mid 6 minutes and and is not what the oilers need at all, buch sure hes top 6 and puts the puck in the net which oilers need more of. Sure thomas is almost a ppg but his analytic numbers arent good, But at the end of the day to move drai its not even close to the value.
the problem with these 'analytics' is that STL is a well balanced team, and don't rely heavily on one line

this is something EDM should be trying to build toward

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
Counter offer:

TO Edm:
Ville Husso
Colton Parayko
Robert Thomas
2022 1st rounder

TO Stl:
Leon Draisaitl
Mikko Koskinen
2022 6th rounder
and then STL would have EDM's problem.. no defensive depth

don't think cap works for STL either

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis

Which Oilers players are better players than Thomas or Buchnevich. Genuinely curious as to trying to follow your train of thought here.

There’s no reason to include defensemen as it’s not really easy to compare apples to oranges.

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
Which Oilers players are better players than Thomas or Buchnevich. Genuinely curious as to trying to follow your train of thought here.

There’s no reason to include defensemen as it’s not really easy to compare apples to oranges.
their best dman is Nurse, correct? if so, I'd still prefer Thomas and Buch

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012

Draisaitl. Who is the guy in the trade here. No need for Edmonton to give up by far the best player in the deal. Usually when you do that, you end up on the losing side of the deal.

Reactions: spaghtti

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
Binnington is basically playing at Koskinen's level this year, but with a much worse contract. Maybe he turns it around, but that's a huge gamble. Most of the pieces going each way don't fill a need on either team as well. I bet both teams say no to this.

Reactions: Moose and Squirrel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad