Proposal: STL-EDM (including Draisaitl)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
Far too complicated and unrealistic. Binnington isn't the answer for us, and Draisaitl isn't moving.

If Husso is available the Oilers should be interested though. I just don't know how the goalie situation in St. Louis is going to shape up though.

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
Far too complicated and unrealistic. Binnington isn't the answer for us, and Draisaitl isn't moving.

If Husso is available the Oilers should be interested though. I just don't know how the goalie situation in St. Louis is going to shape up though.

Even if Binnington bounces back and Husso keeps up how he’s been playing or at least to a capable starters numbers with COVID and the Blues competing I highly doubt Husso is moved unless the return is just to good to be true which really shouldn’t be the case.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
I told you I skimmed your very low reading comprehension reply. If you are questioning whether the proposal is more designed to meet Edmonton needs, than Blues needs, it obviously is. Hello McFly. You need a goalie and a defenseman. A third party fan put one together for a goalie and defenseman. Yes I get it you don't think the goalie and defensemen you are getting are any good, so therefore it doesn't meet your needs. On the other hand, Blues are fine at forward and their needs are left defense and someone proposed a way to shed left defense. So my statement is obviously true and it's true right this second as you struggle to comprehend.

I skimmed your self-important word wall of a reply as well, and keyed in on one point that I wanted to rebut, which I did.

No, a goalie that has gotten worse every year and just lost his starting job is not the solution.

If the Blues need LHD help, we just waived Slater Koekkoek. There you go, a left defenceman. By your definition of "needs met" this should be a slam dunk claim for you guys, right?

You keep your pieces and cap dumps, we'll keep our superstar, and everyone is happy.

Reactions: BudBundy

EastVillageBlues

Feb 18, 2019

No, he is not going to be available.

Husso is the starting goalie for a team near the top of the standings for the conference, so there is basically zero chance he moves, unless we are calling quits on the season for some bizarre reason.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
No, he is not going to be available.

Husso is the starting goalie for a team near the top of the standings for the conference, so there is basically zero chance he moves, unless we are calling quits on the season for some bizarre reason.
He might be available if he is looking cash in and get starter money. 6x6, 5x5 ?

Meat on the Burner

Jan 24, 2022
Leon Draisaitl, Mikko Koskinen

for

Robert Thomas, Pavel Buchnevich, Niko Mikkola, Jordan Binnington

...Or something in that sense. Maybe retention and picks involved.
Armstrong simply doesn’t believe in centralizing huge portions of his cap on one player (even if it is one of the top 5 players in the game). He let his captain walk because he wanted north of $9 million. Bottom line, this isn’t the type of deal he’d pursue (even if it’s fun to think about).

Reactions: BlueOil

EastVillageBlues

Feb 18, 2019
He might be available if he is looking cash in and get starter money. 6x6, 5x5 ?

Like I said, even if there is already decided to be no extension, we cannot afford to lose him this season.

So no, not under any conceivable circumstance without something extraordinarily strange happening.

Reactions: LTIR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad