GDT: SENS @ Habs, Wednesday night 7:00 pm on TSN5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ghost of Jody Hull

May 20, 2022
No guarantee any of those guys even make it to Ottawa on waivers, could get claimed before we get a chance to.

I'm not sure how comfortable I am gambling on waivers to plug the hole on our bottom pairing. I think it's a far smaller gamble to just see if one of the many bottom 6 guys we have can fill in Joseph's spot on the 3rd line.

Well the problem is the sweetener required to dump Joseph is rumored to be very high. So it's not as simple as just getting rid of him vs Brannstrom.

Is keeping Brannstrom worth Joseph + Boucher/Det 1st?

And worst comes to worst, you can play all of Chabot, Sanderson and Chychrun on the LS to start the season. By game 25, depth defenseman start becoming available if it's clear none of Kleven, JBD or Matinpalo can hack it.

Leafs got Schenn for a 3rd last year.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
If you didn’t know anything else, based on this game you keep Joseph and trade branny+

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
IMG_6901.jpeg

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Twice now this pre-season Bailey has taken a bad penalty late in the game in a key moment. Not making a good case for himself in all honesty...

I don’t think he can play his way off the team at this point.

Did I hear that right?

No wins in pre-season for 3 years?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad