GDT: SENS @ Habs, Wednesday night 7:00 pm on TSN5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sens Vader

Jan 23, 2016
Good game to evaluate the bottom of the lineup, I think you have some clear winners and losers for the bottom 6

Going to be interesting to see if they change their approach to moving cap space with the way Jo is playing

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Good game to evaluate the bottom of the lineup, I think you have some clear winners and losers for the bottom 6

Going to be interesting to see if they change their approach to moving cap space with the way Jo is playing

Well, if you’re trying to move Joseph, isn’t this a good thing?

The Devilish Buffoon

Dec 24, 2018
To their defense, they were being played as a top d pairing tonight, when their role on the team will be to play bottom pairing.
I guess, but Joseph, Kubalik & Kastelic were played as 1st liners and all did well. People are saying that Brannstrom is indispensable because he can step into the top 4 and not miss a step, whereas others cant... but he didn't show much tonight. Not saying he cant do it, but it was not a particularly impressive showing.

Heatherington was probably the best D tonight, although obviously Branny was asked to do much more than anyone else

Reactions: gab6511

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Exhibition . Mix of NHL talent. Very little structure. Very much chaos.
Joseph has to get player of the game. He stood out more than any other Sens player based largely on individual effort and his speed.
Overall it was a very scrambley game not many plays being made at 5 on 5

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
It's pretty crazy that if the sens could simply score on empty nets it would have been a blow out and the best players the team dressed was their bottom pair and 7th/8th best forward. While Montreal pretty much dressed all their best players.

Didn't think any of the D played well. Really tough game from Brannstrom and Hamonic.

Everyone hating on JBD and he was the teams best d man. Thought he played better than his first game. More mobility.

Korpisalo was awesome until the last goal that was ugly.

Yes, but the talk has always been between Joseph and Brannstrom
Why? They absolutely do not need to move both of them.

I think they need Joseph more tbh.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad