GDT: SENS @ Habs, Wednesday night 7:00 pm on TSN5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Lol, I left when it was 2-0 Montreal and since I’ve been in the car and then back at home it’s been 2 more Montreal goals.

Ghost of Jody Hull

May 20, 2022
Joseph is having a really really good game. Still think you have to trade him over Branny because I'm not sure anyone else can fill Brannstrom's spot on the bottom pairing, but at the very least maybe some teams will be willing to lower their ask for taking Joseph with the way he's been playing this pre-season.

Just comparing the two players, I'd rather lose Brannstrom, but again, not sure anyone else can play that spot.

There's a good chance that a few guys from this group end up on waivers at some point in the next two weeks, primarily for contractual reasons: Caleb Jones, Jordan Oesterle, Jaycob Megna, Calle Rosen, Haydn Fleury.

All could probably play on a bottom pair, all make ~$800k.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
There's a good chance that a few guys from this group end up on waivers at some point in the next two weeks, primarily for contractual reasons: Caleb Jones, Jordan Oesterle, Jaycob Megna, Calle Rosen, Haydn Fleury.

All could probably play on a bottom pair, all make ~$800k.
No guarantee any of those guys even make it to Ottawa on waivers, could get claimed before we get a chance to.

I'm not sure how comfortable I am gambling on waivers to plug the hole on our bottom pairing. I think it's a far smaller gamble to just see if one of the many bottom 6 guys we have can fill in Joseph's spot on the 3rd line.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005
This is why we dressed this lineup. Habs trying to injure our best player in the game again.

StoicSensFan

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Feb 6, 2014
I don’t know, this wave of COVID is concerning.
clapping-laughing.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Bileur and NyQuil

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad