GDT: SENS @ Habs, Wednesday night 7:00 pm on TSN5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
I just watched it again. The first 2 mins of the 2nd (because of MacEwen's icing). Then next shift, his work on the PP which permitted the Sens to score.

If you can't see all the good things he does in a single shift, then maybe you don't have the acumen to properly evaluate players. It's not only about the highlight plays, coaches love players who do all the little details, not the Mike Hoffmans.

Anyway, don't really care, time will certify this as Brannstrom reputation will continue to rise around the league, even more when he'll play elsewhere

My narrative all summer (was more on another forum)
Branny did nothing special on that PP. It doesn’t matter, apparently he’s a Norris candidate if he doesn’t fall down.

Reactions: Sens Vader

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Joseph probably built a lot of confidence this summer as he destroyed the 3v3 league in QC, where Suzuki, Letang, Dubois, Perron, Drouin, Guhle, etc play

25 goals in 7 games lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DrEasy and Bileur

KingAlfie11

Nov 3, 2021
I really believe that our goaltending will put us over the top this season, now we have 2 solid goaltenders that can win us hockey games

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Branny did nothing special on that PP. It doesn’t matter, apparently he’s a Norris candidate if he doesn’t fall down.

Exactly what I thought, you don't have the hockey acumen to properly evaluate, or wayyyyy too biased. He blocked a slapshot clear then with a forechecker coming fast on him, moved the puck quickly on the other side (without creating a turnover as there was little space, which allowed the play to develop. Then went to the right spot and moved the puck again to the right spot to create time and space for the goal to be created. He didn't get an assist but in his teammates and coaching staff mind, he did.

Look I am not going to waste my time explaining how hockey works. You want to think Brannstrom sucks, go ahead and watch everyone else think differently as you continue in this foolish narrative.

Have fun lol

Reactions: H2O

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Exactly what I thought, you don't have the hockey acumen to properly evaluate, or wayyyyy too biased. He blocked a slapshot clear then with a forechecker coming fast on him, moved the puck quickly on the other side (without creating a turnover as there was little space, which allowed the play to develop. Then went to the right spot and moved the puck again to the right spot to create time and space for the goal to be created. He didn't get an assist but in his teammates and coaching staff mind, he did.

Look I am not going to waste my time explaining how hockey works. You want to think Brannstrom sucks, go ahead and watch everyone else think differently as you continue in this foolish narrative.

Have fun lol
Take it easy there coach

• Haha
Reactions: Xspyrit and Bileur

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
@Bileur

Men’s division
Nick Suzuki • Josh Anderson • Kris Letang • Jonathan Huberdeau • Anthony Beauvillier • Jonathan Drouin • Alexandre Carrier • Nicolas Deslauriers • Derrick Brassard • Joe Veleno • David Perron • Louis Domingue • Zach Fucale • Anthony Mantha • PL Dubois • Arber Xhekaj • Mathieu Joseph • Hendrix Lapierre • Maxime Comtois • Julien Gauthier • Juraj Slafkovský • William Carrier • and more

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad