GDT: SENS @ Habs, Wednesday night 7:00 pm on TSN5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

h2

Mar 26, 2002
Joseph not burying that is not confidence inducing for this season lol

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
@Billeur

Men’s division
Nick Suzuki • Josh Anderson • Kris Letang • Jonathan Huberdeau • Anthony Beauvillier • Jonathan Drouin • Alexandre Carrier • Nicolas Deslauriers • Derrick Brassard • Joe Veleno • David Perron • Louis Domingue • Zach Fucale • Anthony Mantha • PL Dubois • Arber Xhekaj • Mathieu Joseph • Hendrix Lapierre • Maxime Comtois • Julien Gauthier • Juraj Slafkovský • William Carrier • and more

Holy crap. He is certainly well equipped for 3/3.

Reactions: Xspyrit

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
I just rewound to see the shift(s) where Brannstrom was good. Couldn’t find it, unless you feel Brannstrom making average plays is special. Please clip what you saw since I’ve only got TSN5 feed.
No he’s been bad tonight.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
Joseph is having a really really good game. Still think you have to trade him over Branny because I'm not sure anyone else can fill Brannstrom's spot on the bottom pairing, but at the very least maybe some teams will be willing to lower their ask for taking Joseph with the way he's been playing this pre-season.

Just comparing the two players, I'd rather lose Brannstrom, but again, not sure anyone else can play that spot.

Agent Zuuuub

Jan 2, 2015
We need to roll three lines, stacking just 2 is dumb when you can have 3 balanced scoring lines.

Joseph has faults but he is an excellent 3 zone driver of play and back checker. Put him with some talent and let him make their lives easier, and they will finish and make the final pass for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad