SCF: Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers, 8pm ET, ABC, ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
2021 Habs had Price and Weber. They absolutely would win against this Oilers club.

giphy.gif

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Everything Florida does is golden, everything the Oilers do is dirty. Tough-guy Tkachuk engages McDavid against the boards and then snaps his head back when, horror or horrors, McDavid has the audacity to give him a shot back. Biggest bunch of fake tough-guy p***yes I’ve ever seen. They dish it out and then run and hide but they sure can’t take it.
Baby you ain’t seen nothing yet.
Here’s something you’re n.n.n.n never going to forget.

Reactions: stampedingviking

crowi

Registered Loser
May 11, 2012
Helsinki
Everything Florida does is golden, everything the Oilers do is dirty. Tough-guy Tkachuk engages McDavid against the boards and then snaps his head back when, horror or horrors, McDavid has the audacity to give him a shot back. Biggest bunch of fake tough-guy p***yes I’ve ever seen. They dish it out and then run and hide but they sure can’t take it.
Your comment is a joke. Draisaitl actually hit Barkov in the the face with his elbow. You'd be f***ing crying for Bettman if that happened to McDavid.

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
McDavid embellished and got a call, good on him. The Oilers had a an extra man for almost 3 minutes as well and did not convert. I'm sure they'll get their looks back home but...this is not looking like an elite team at all right now.

Reactions: o6mopok and Nowotny

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
So do the Oilers think game 6 in Dallas is how they win games or something? Because zero 5 on 5 goal is bold strategy.

rea

Feb 8, 2011
yeah it is a different animal at home, rogers place turns into a f***in mausoleum the moment they give up a goal
Beyond just crowd noise, which obviously is and can be a factor both ways, there's also last change, with the series at this point, and I do feel sometimes the reffing can lean twds the home team when the crowd rides them, anythings possible.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Florida is choking the ice off all over the place and definitely looking at tapes based off game 1.Every time Florida has gotten stronger as series moved along.Edm is in big trouble here. Not saying it can't be done but it's one hell of a steep slope vs these guys down 2 games

Reactions: MaWa and Laus723

Matty Sundin

Jul 18, 2006
Series ain’t over as I wouldn’t count the Oilers out until they lose at home. I can still easily see this series going 6-7 for either team.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Florida is winning the mental war and as a result they are also getting the benefit of the calls. Tkachuk is very good at selling calls, Oilers are getting frustrated, Bobo is in the head of Oilers shooters. Think Edmonton could direct more shots at the net and score a garbage goal rather than trying for the highlight goals. Give Florida full credit for frustrating the Oilers. For Oilers to get back in the series, they need to play more like Florida. Game is about winning puck battles.

vcanuck

Feb 7, 2011
you've would've been
Petey and Hughes is too small and soft to play against the Oilers and Stars, let alone the Panthers

we had a winning record against all 3 teams.

Quinn may be small but the Canucks had biggest and meanest D core in the playoffs, we would've been just fine.

Reactions: Phil Brooks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad