SCF: Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers, 8pm ET, ABC, ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Not even close.

The Oilers will win both games in Edmonton.

Mark my words.
No they won’t.
And even if they do, it won’t matter.
They still haven’t solved Bobrovsky and their top 6 is so battered, McDavid looks average and Draisaitl looks like shit. We have so many guys who shouldn’t be in the lineup and no one to replace them with.
2 teams in 50 years have overcome this and the Oilers aren’t that team.

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
No they won’t.
And even if they do, it won’t matter.
They still haven’t solved Bobrovsky and their top 6 is so battered, McDavid looks average and Draisaitl looks like shit. We have so many guys who shouldn’t be in the lineup and no one to replace them with.
2 teams in 50 years have overcome this and the Oilers aren’t that team.

If they do take both games, it means they've solved Bobrovsky. I fully expect them to play much better at home in game 3 in a very loud and rocking building.

Matty Sundin

Jul 18, 2006
That’s the series.
Id say until they lose at home, I’d start giving the early series victory. Not ideal to start 0-2 though and their coaching staff obviously has some work to do on the extra day break as the cats forecheck is really been a problem.

I can’t say series over until they down 3-0 or 3-1 but it’s getting close to that I’ll admit.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Id say until they lose at home, I’d start giving the early series victory. Not ideal to start 0-2 though and their coaching staff obviously has some work to do on the extra day break as the cats forecheck is really been a problem.

I can’t say series over until they down 3-0 or 3-1 but it’s getting close to that I’ll admit.
Only twice has this been overcome in 50 years.

Reactions: algernon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad