SCF: Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers, 8pm ET, ABC, ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Eastern Conference is just built different this year...any team in the EC final 4 would beat the WC finalist whether it's Edmonton or any other team.

My heart still says McEdmonton but my head always said Panthers in 4 or 5

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
For Draisaitl to take that kind of penalty with your team down by 1 with 7 minutes left was incredibly selfish and incredibly stupid. It clinched the game for Florida.

And Oilers fans, that was a clear cut penalty. He jumped high into the air and his elbow made contact with Barkov's jaw. That's a possible suspension any other time.

Oilers are done imo. Bobrovsky holding the Oilers to 1 goal in 2 games...
he completely lacks the ability to know when to reel it in, and he's proven it for his entire career

he just feels wronged for whatever reason and decides he's going to hurt someone and there's no stopping him

Reactions: logan5

BlueSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
2 Games are now the entire body of the playoffs?
Considering some of the Oilers more premier players as well as the blueline consists of folks on the side of milk cartons, I'd be extremely worried right now.

Oh and Go Cats Go. Meow.

snag

Feb 22, 2014
They're gonna have to make a call, and Florida likely won't tip their hand until closer to game 3. If I'm Florida, tonight I'm announcing Barkov is questionable for the rest of the series. Force the league's hand to treat is seriously.

If I am the league, you only manipulate me once. Then yer f***ed.

JKG33

Leafs & Kings
Oct 31, 2009
Winnipeg
You’ve got to feel for Knoblauch. The guy seems like a solid coach. But imagine looking down your bench and seeing one solid pairing of Bouchard (terrible tonight) and Ekholm. And then a mish mash of Kulak, Broberg (has surprised but still a rookie), Nurse and Desharnais.
No you don't. McCoach was hand picked by McPresident all because he was lucky enough to coach McDavid in juniors.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
beating the lowly Canucks in 7 games with a rookie goaltender seems like the highlight for the oil so far. :eek3:
Yeah that’s fine. I’m not even an Oilers fan, just so you know.

It’s just kind of funny to see a 2nd round team saying “it should have been us!!” Not a great look.

Reactions: PuckG

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005
2 Games are now the entire body of the playoffs?
Not just 2 games. He had a weak series against Dallas too.

Draisaitl has proven time and time again that he's only good at padding stats against trash Pacific division teams in the first two rounds. He disappears after that.

• Wow
Reactions: MaWa and behemolari

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
IMG_1167.gif

Reactions: Dread Clawz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad