SCF: Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers, 8pm ET, ABC, ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

rea

Feb 8, 2011
Edmonton looks done. Not just because they're down 0-2 but the way they lost. Games didn't look close, they look like they have nothing going offensively. Only way they even have a chance in this series is if their PP catch on fire again.
I think it's a diff animal at home, though Mb Ur right I haven't watched a game lol. But I recall the van bos finals, van got blown out every game on the road, but squeaked it out every home game until gm 7. Nothings over til it's over, and edm does have 2 guys that could turn the tides at any point.

GJ to Panthers on the win, gl to both teams in Canada. Onto game 3!

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
Where? Fans are rightly upset over Barkov being taken out.
Everything Florida does is golden, everything the Oilers do is dirty. Tough-guy Tkachuk engages McDavid against the boards and then snaps his head back when, horror or horrors, McDavid has the audacity to give him a shot back. Biggest bunch of fake tough-guy p***yes I’ve ever seen. They dish it out and then run and hide but they sure can’t take it.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005
How many LEGIT goals for Florida this game? 1? :sarcasm:
Four:

1718076839120.png

Szechwan

Sep 13, 2006
If I am the league, you only manipulate me once. Then yer f***ed.
Meh. Drai clearly left his feet threw an elbow to the head. The league shouldn't allow that to happen to their stars, even if it's another star doing it.

If I am Florida and Barkov misses games and Drai doesn't, I am absolutely sending a 4th liner to throw a similar elbow at McDavid.

Live by the sword, and all that.

PaulD

Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
OMG Gadzic is a complete idiot Oiler homer. Just like all the other Oiler fans, crying about the refs. Completely ignores the fact Draisaitl elbowed Barkov in the head while leaving his feet. A complete idiot that should not be a commentator on a national broadcast.
I know. I laugh at that guy ......you would think he wS 12 years old.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Everything Florida does is golden, everything the Oilers do is dirty. Tough-guy Tkachuk engages McDavid against the boards and then snaps his head back when, horror or horrors, McDavid has the audacity to give him a shot back. Biggest bunch of fake tough-guy p***yes I’ve ever seen. They dish it out and then run and hide but they sure can’t take it.

The Oilers got f***ing roasted tonight.

Reactions: MaWa and mooncalf

Matty Sundin

Jul 18, 2006
Eastern Conference is just built different this year...my heart says Edmonton but my head always said Panthers in 4 or 5
I actually thought the east was quite poor this year but Florida is still a good team and is a nightmare match up for the Oilers. Styles tend to sway how a series goes. Those central teams and Vegas I do believe would give Florida their hardest challenge.

Hank Plank

Jun 5, 2012
Alberta
Show me a play in this series equal to Drai. I'll wait.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
I think it's a diff animal at home, though Mb Ur right I haven't watched a game lol. But I recall the van bos finals, van got blown out every game on the road, but squeaked it out every home game until gm 7. Nothings over til it's over, and edm does have 2 guys that could turn the tides at any point.

GJ to Panthers on the win, gl to both teams in Canada. Onto game 3!
yeah it is a different animal at home, rogers place turns into a f***in mausoleum the moment they give up a goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad