Player Discussion Ridly Greig (LW) 28th Overall

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

cudi

Mojo So Dope
Feb 2, 2020
regarding the Canadian junior team, this is a shock. Like i said, Canada does weird stuff sometimes roster wise.

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Greig gets called for boarding after a collision, Charged with 5 and a game misconduct, in tonight's game

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
Clarke and Guenther were the two guys I was hoping one would drop to us at 10OA with someone reaching for Cossa or just ranking guys like Lysell/Sillinger/Lucius in their top 10.

God Flower

Somebody hold me
Dec 19, 2008
Ottawa
Clarke and Guenther were the two guys I was hoping one would drop to us at 10OA with someone reaching for Cossa or just ranking guys like Lysell/Sillinger/Lucius in their top 10.

Me too. I thought both of them fit our needs perfectly. I thought Clarke would pair up well with Sanderson further down the road and Guenther would be great as a top 6 RW. So close, they both went 8 and 9 just before our pick.

Reactions: aragorn

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
Me too. I thought both of them fit our needs perfectly. I thought Clarke would pair up well with Sanderson further down the road and Guenther would be great as a top 6 RW. So close, they both went 8 and 9 just before our pick.
It's unfortunate we didn't lose a couple more games because it feels like the drop off from 8OA to 10OA made a big difference in terms of team needs and impact player availability. At least we'll get a top 3 pick this year I guess haha

Reactions: Cosmix

Tap on the Ankle

Jun 9, 2004
Ottawa
Since we'll likely be on the bottom next season too I'm really hoping for Michkov. Feels like he has the best chance of becoming a massive superstar and that's something that could even save a sad org like this (assuming he doesn't just demand a trade lol).

Greig's production is pretty encouraging at least, feels like we'll get an NHLer out of him.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
It's unfortunate we didn't lose a couple more games because it feels like the drop off from 8OA to 10OA made a big difference in terms of team needs and impact player availability. At least we'll get a top 3 pick this year I guess haha

It may not matter all that much based on our BIG BRAIN drafting strategy. :)

NHL Dude 120

Jun 18, 2011
Ottawa
Do you see Greig as more of a 2nd line or 3rd line team?

Cause I wonder if we draft Kemell we could have a second line one day of

Greig-Stutzle-Kemell

And I wonder what that would be like.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad