GDT: RAGNARÖKR CLAN SKOGVAKTARE @ CLAN STORMNING AKA GAME 7 NEW YORK RANGERS @ CAROLINA HURRICANES

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
This is like a test of who the real Canes fans are.

I couldnt imagine leaving the last game of the year early no matter how disappointed in the Canes I am

Reactions: Wolfpuck

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
it took them 7 to beat the pens' third stringer. 7 to beat our backup who was past the limit he should play in a row.

they go from backups to vasi. unless shesterkin has 4 shutouts in him, they're likely f***ed.
Kreider will just do yet another "accidentally on purpose" and the refs will just shrug like they always do

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
It was nice making the playoffs consecutively but I just don't have any faith in this franchise other than milking us for it and not going the extra mile to actually win. I am a bad fan, I guess.

Reactions: Brock Anton

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
I’m at a bar with half of my drink left. I’m stuck in limbo.
Basically he's saying it's your fault for daring to watch this shitshow to the end. If you don't like us playing soft hockey then don't watch. There are plenty of future Apple employees looking to take your spot if you don't want to eat the turd corndog.

Reactions: Negan4Coach

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad