GDT: RAGNARÖKR CLAN SKOGVAKTARE @ CLAN STORMNING AKA GAME 7 NEW YORK RANGERS @ CAROLINA HURRICANES

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Abooch68

Aug 31, 2008
Pretty sure the Canes should have been using the Rangers as chum this series but Rangers could have easily won this aeries 4-2

Reactions: Summer Rose

To Be Determined

Jun 22, 2006
my hot take for this offseason will be - trade pesce. i love him and would hate to see him go, but if we're supposed to go "big game hunting" it is going to have to hurt. necas ain't getting anything of value without tons of adds.

who else is a realistic centerpiece for a big move? aho? svetch, jarvis, turbo aren't going anywhere.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Painful to watch, but if people think this GM/coach combo will ever win anything of value, I wish I had your optimism.
Coach, maybe, but I can't say I'd mind a new voice at GM. Even if moving on from Hamilton was the right call, and it was, some of the moves have really come back to bite us in the ass.

Imo moving on from Faulk to bring in Eddy and Gardner is proving to be one of the worst decisions in org history when Pesce looked more than competent on his off side in the playoffs the year prior

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad