GDT: Leafs @ Sens - 7pm - TSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
That wasn’t an anti-dump and chase thing, you should be good at every breakout and rotate through all of them unless you’re facing a specifically exploitable defense at one of them. My point about the fast entry off the fake drop pass is that it makes the drop pass more effective when you alternate fakes and real ones, dump and chase is telegraphed before they have an opportunity to bite on a fake drop.

Yeah I think we probably want the same thing. A skilled dynamic team that can do it with skill, deception, execution and lay the body when required.

Reactions: DragoGrizzly

Malachi Crunch

Sep 24, 2022
Who else had P. Myers on their number one Leaf list going into last night's game..?

For a player I havent seen much of, he was the only Leaf I had as consistently making the right play all over the ice last night. Great showing for him!
Yeah, I agree that he was pretty good. He's not flashy though. I think his simple game can go unnoticed.

Reactions: rumman

grapes55

Sep 14, 2017
theneckguard.wordpress.com
Was at the game last night, I liked Knies, Holmberg, Robertson and Mcmann the most. Timmins played solid as well and his passing really stood out. Goaltenders were both good I thought. No one else really stood out, unfortunately Mattinen looked poor. I really think Holmberg should have a spot on that 4th line I'm really liking his game

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
Who else had P. Myers on their number one Leaf list going into last night's game..?

For a player I havent seen much of, he was the only Leaf I had as consistently making the right play all over the ice last night. Great showing for him!
Looked good to me, I love physical stay at home Dmen…….

Yeah, I agree that he was pretty good. He's not flashy though. I think his simple game can go unnoticed.
I’m sure it wasn’t unnoticed by Berube, at least I hope not…….

Reactions: Malachi Crunch

leafers

Oct 2, 2006
Was at the game last night, I liked Knies, Holmberg, Robertson and Mcmann the most. Timmins played solid as well and his passing really stood out. Goaltenders were both good I thought. No one else really stood out, unfortunately Mattinen looked poor. I really think Holmberg should have a spot on that 4th line I'm really liking his game
Imo Holmberg should be the number 3 center on this team. Rather have him there than Kämpf or Tavares.

Reactions: Suntouchable13

Ad

Upcoming events

• AZ Alkmaar vs IF Elfsborg
    AZ Alkmaar vs IF Elfsborg
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,065.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bodø/Glimt vs FC Porto
    Bodø/Glimt vs FC Porto
    Wagers: 5