HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: Off-Season Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Pat MacAfee is putting in more work than the actual league is at promoting its game.

Wild lol
Yeah Pat said he was going to go OUT of his way this year to follow and prop up hockey, for the boys

Just 1 of a million reasons why the guy absolutely f***ing rocks

Reactions: 417

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
tmnt-dancing.gif

f*** everything about Ottawa.
I always thought the line "it's me again , Fatso-San" was hilariously appropriate for such a trash henchman

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Third movie kinda sucks but it does have some decent lines. I still quote 'a little too Raph' when the mood strikes.
I think we can all agree
The 1st ones an all timer, somehow they knocked it out of the park, made it more adult for some reason I couldn't truly appreciate til you're a bit older
(Like I hated that Raph as a kid, now I'm older and it's like uhhh talk about bad ass lol)
I treasure my "pizza dudes got 30 seconds.." t shirt lol

2nd one is wtv, funny seeing Kevin Nash as the super shredder, but overall forgetful for me

And the 3rd gets the most shit, but I love it lol, feudal Japan! The intro, The outfits, the Era, Stuart Wilson!! As Walker in a delightful role as cartoony villain with swag (played the villain Iethal weapon III same year) and showed me 'Tarzan boy' for thefl first ever time lmao
And Elias Koteas!

I'll defend TMNT III til I die lmao

shamrun

Jun 5, 2008
vancouver

NEW YORK – TORONTO (Nov. 1, 2023) – The National Hockey League today announced that the Ottawa Senators will forfeit a first-round draft pick for their role in the July 2021 trade of Player Evgenii Dadonov from the Senators to the Vegas Golden Knights and the subsequent, invalidated March 2022 Dadonov trade between the Golden Knights and the Anaheim Ducks.

Ottawa will forfeit its first-round draft pick in one of the 2024, 2025 or 2026 Drafts. The determination as to which pick will be forfeited will be made by Ottawa within 24 hours of the conclusion of the Draft Lottery for that year. The League will have no further comment on the matter.

I suppose the league strong armed them into this decision.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
I'd laugh at Ottawa if I wasn't utterly disgusted that the league levied no actual punishment on Chicago.

Being eligible to win Bedard is a f***ing joke.
And penalizing Ottawa for the leagues own incompetence (and Vegas') is a complete joke but expected because it is an unimportant team and Canadian. CapFriendly has the NM etc details. Why don't the people who have to approve the trade?

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Backstrom stepping away form hockey (cause "injury"). Washington might be looking for a center now and not just a top 6 winger...
They'll be sellers if anything
It's the end of the window for WSH, they just thought they had at least 2 more years tho lol

But Miro and Leonard are good pieces to start again

HomaridII

May 23, 2006
Montreal, Canada
I'd laugh at Ottawa if I wasn't utterly disgusted that the league levied no actual punishment on Chicago.

Being eligible to win Bedard is a f***ing joke.
Clerical mistakes are frowned upon, sexual assaults? Don't worry, Buttman will make it disappear. Still have no idea who are the 5 from the 2018 Canada team, we can only guess ... and many other cases I am sure we know little or nothing about.

The league will continue to be a joke. Look at the pride tape debacle.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
They'll be sellers if anything
It's the end of the window for WSH, they just thought they had at least 2 more years tho lol

But Miro and Leonard are good pieces to start again
Their only (healthy) UFA is Mantha, unless they sell some RFAs.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Funny...I saw similar glimpses of potential in Kotkaniemi his first couple seasons with us as I do now with Slaf. Looks like keeping him in the NHL wasn't the wrong choice, afterall. The irony in your post is thicker than Marc Bergevin's skull.
We literally lost him because he didnt want to he here anymore????

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022

Dorion's gone. Rumour is the Chiarelli is the next GM. I love this.

Chiarelli is probably the interim GM. The question is can he make trades? If he is going to be there for the rest of the season he needs to be able to make some moves and that is when Hughes should be on the phone to Ottawa 4-5 times a day.

Washington is getting ready to rebuild, they aren't going to add players for a playoff run.
Don't know that. Will they begin a rebuild or ride Ovy in to the sunset?

Reactions: dinodebino
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad