HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: Off-Season Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yasuo

Sep 7, 2016
How is Cooley overrated? Tell me. What is the ratings on Cooley right now? People are penciling him for the Calder? People preferring him over Slaf?

Based on your argumentation, you do know that there's a way you can call every single player in this league overrated right? Even McDavid. So I don,t see the point unless it's to downgrade a player to do so.
That he has been good for a rookie nothing more and i expect him to improve as the years goes with probably some growing pains. But i guess this is now a Cooley cult and i can't say anyhing about him lol. Btw did he suddenly became a god? i did not remember people arround here wanted Cooley at the draft. As for the Calder i think Bedard will get at least 60+ points so good luck to Cooley.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Cooley’s only production is on the PP is what I’m saying, of which he plays over 4 mins a game with Keller, Schmaltz and Durzi.

So yeah, if Slaf was playing 4 mins a game with Suzuki, Cole and Matheson with the man advantage, I’m pretty sure he could muster similar production.

But it’s far more important to put Anderson there. You know, a guy who can’t pass, puckhandle or one-time.
That is for sure. Insanely stupid to pretend that you keep him in the NHL to give him every chance he can get to get out of that funk...and not use him that much on the PP.

It's just clear at this point that it's Laval. Been clear for me even in preseason.

So I guess when they'll finally don't have a choice they'll do it, we'll hear how they finally took the right decision...something they should have done a longtime ago...

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
People ignored his positives too much. They acted like he never had upside to begin with. It was silly.

He just stagnated with us like too many others. Too bad we lost him for nothing

The nadir of this forum is arguably the preponderance of posts declaring Kotkaniemi to be a garbage player. Demonstrates a severe lack of wisdom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad