GDT: Oilers@ LEAFS, 7:00pm, TV: TSN RADIO: TSN 1050

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
Also kind of weird that they are allowed to name their GDT "52 years lol".. Is that not trolling?
So what if it is. I doubt all of our GDT titles have been troll free.

In the end, who cares what goes on in their GDT's. I really dont understand why people waste time in theirs or any other team's GDT and vice versa when they come here.

"52 years" I'm a Leafs fan from Edmonton you know how many times I've heard the "six-ty sev-en" chants or "at least we've watched won cups in color tv"? Several. All I do is laugh it off.

The Oilers havent beat us in what 6 years? Hell I cant remember how long its been but I'm sure in their fanbase it must feel like 52 years.

52 years since we've won a cup. OH MY GOD WHAT A BURN!! Its been 30 years since they've won a cup. In 2nd grade my class did a field trip out to the airport to see them come home from Boston with the cup. Messier was 5-10 feet from me with the cup.

The latest "burn" I get is well we almost won in '06" Yep, ALMOST or "at least we made it past the 1st round" Well yes they've got us there but they were in the playoffs 1 time in I dont know 14-15 years. We've been in the playoffs back to back to back years. We only needed 1 1st overall pick and not 4 and 4-5 different coaches and gm changes.

We're fine.

I just ask this board not to be a ***** and shit on the city, Be better than that Its a nice city to live in.

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
Sorry leafs fans, but by me posting here, I have left you with our oilers curse. Sorry, but it had to be done.
giphy.gif

as Pure as Evil

Sep 18, 2011
Hell, Alberta
need to win this game .. i cant deal with 4 days of oilers fans at work. at least if we win they get grumpy and pout and i have a nice quiet week at work

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
Not sure why Oilers fans are so upset. Seems like inducing unnecessary stress to me.

They should try to feel the way we feel about them, we don't care at all about the Oilers?

Hopefully a fun game tonight.
GO LEAFS GO!

AvroArrow

Mitch "The God" Marner
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
Also kind of weird that they are allowed to name their GDT "52 years lol".. Is that not trolling?

Just goes to show how dumb their fans really are. At least troll right if you're gonna troll us, its 53 years. Petition to change the gdt to

"GDT: Edmonton Oilers try to destroy 2 more first overall picks in Toronto"

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
Not sure why Oilers fans are so upset. Seems like inducing unnecessary stress to me.

They should try to feel the way we feel about them, we don't care at all about the Oilers?

Hopefully a fun game tonight.
GO LEAFS GO!

The majority of us don't but there are still a couple people from our board wasting their time in the Oiler GDT and worrying about their GDT title.

Sad.

Cmon boys do better.

BayStBullies

Burn the Boats!
Apr 1, 2012
honestly who cares? I've never seen fanbases like the Western ones for irrational hate for a city and team that doesn't give one **** about them. It's pathetic.
You're partially right; but, there is another side to this coin. The Leafs do have a large sub-section of fans who strongly do care what other fans say about them. They do flood the GDT on other boards and do flood the mainboard with attention seeking pathetic posts.
Both sides of the fence are a problem contributing here. Many on this side of the fence are equally insufferable and make it hard to track this team. They're also very self-deprecating.

Reactions: egd27

Tall Morty

Visualize the action to actualize the vision
Apr 18, 2017
Sorry leafs fans, but by me posting here, I have left you with our oilers curse. Sorry, but it had to be done.

It’s cool man, word of advice though, never do the same in an Islanders GDT, because they lose their f***in minds and you’ll probably get an infraction. You also aren’t allowed to ‘like’ anything they post.

C8ECAD48-F525-44AD-9CD5-7889D3C87ADA.gif

Good luck tonight. I’m contractually obligated to hate you from this point forward, Oilers scum.

Reactions: glue and AvroArrow

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad