GDT: Oilers@ LEAFS, 7:00pm, TV: TSN RADIO: TSN 1050

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rare Jewel

Patience
Jan 11, 2007
Leaf Land
He's started 58.3% of his shifts in the offensive zone under Keefe. Nothing out of the ordinary whatsoever for a defenseman of his mold.

That's only counting the 5 v 5 starts as well? But you would expect that. If he wasn't then there would be an issue. The forwards who are also on the ice help as well.

Last edited:

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
Really hoping for a win. My hated teams are Oilers, Jets and Islanders. So far so good. Beat this toxic team and I’ll be a happy camper.

Reactions: Thor Odinson

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
I'm okay with trading Barrie in the right deal, but to say he is terrible or Sandin or any of our prospects can replace him is wrong.

Reactions: Cams

Cams

May 27, 2008
Windsor, ON
People have to realize that if you each year you trade off expiring UFA players all the time as your philosophy than you will be forever in a re-build......aren't we past that? Especially with a deadline in February.....?

Reactions: Spargon

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Sandin now is a better all around player than Barrie. And I said trade him for whatever, doesn't mean theywon't do another deal for a better defeseman.
No he really isn't. You may want to watch Sandin in the AHL. He makes a lot of defensive mistakes.
So trade Barrie for anything? Dubas better be a better trade negotiator then that. If not, we are in huge trouble.

Reactions: LFCTML

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
People have to realize that if you each year you trade off expiring UFA players all the time as your philosophy than you will be forever in a re-build......aren't we past that? Especially with a deadline in February.....?
What if you trade an expiring UFA for an expiring UFA?
The Team, IMO will most likely stand pat at the deadline if all things remain the same.
It's a little naive to think they won't explore some things.
People can't have that little faith in the GM, can they?

You're not really in a position to tell anyone to keep up if you're legitimately suggesting going into the playoffs with Ceci and Holl as your only 2 RHD with NHL experience.

There has been some dumb suggestions here no doubt but no one has suggested that.

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
Really hoping for a win. My hated teams are Oilers, Jets and Islanders. So far so good. Beat this toxic team and I’ll be a happy camper.

I don't really hate any of their teams... It's the fans that make it hard to like. Only "team" I dislike are the Bruins because Marchand is a rat and Chara is an ogre who can get away with whatever he wants.

Those teams have likeable guys.. McDavid and Drai are classy. But they win a few in a row and the fans will hunt down any Leaf fan they can and try to pretend their team is better.

So many fans just want to be better than the Leafs.

Reactions: Schooner

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
I don't really hate any of their teams... It's the fans that make it hard to like. Only "team" I dislike are the Bruins because Marchand is a rat and Chara is an ogre who can get away with whatever he wants.

Those teams have likeable guys.. McDavid and Drai are classy. But they win a few in a row and the fans will hunt down any Leaf fan they can and try to pretend their team is better.

So many fans just want to be better than the Leafs.

I hear ya man. And yeah I can’t stand Marchand either. He’s the only player that can run straight into a wall with an erection and leave with only a broken nose.

Reactions: NinjaKick

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
Seems like some bad juju tonight. Leafs are due for a stinker.. Have been for a while now. Oilers fans have accepted this as a loss. Leafs have won a ton in a row against the Oilers.

I know we have to lose eventually but please not against the Oilers :) Or the Jets... Or the Panthers.. Let's save it for the Devils lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad