GDT: Oilers@ LEAFS, 7:00pm, TV: TSN RADIO: TSN 1050

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
<div style="width:100%;height:0;padding-bottom:62%;position:relative;"><iframe src="Monty Python Witchcraft GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY" width="100%" height="100%" style="position:absolute" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe></div><p><a href="Monty Python Witchcraft GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY">via GIPHY</a></p>
giphy.gif

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
Anyone listeing to Overdrive? They are saying McDavid was all business and had a short scrum and was dead serious this morning. They think he is tired of hearing he doesn't show up in TO and will have a big game.

Carltons Cup

Let's Do This..
Feb 22, 2018
Among all his other awards, McDavid should be given the Bill Masterton trophy for "dedication & perseverance" for playing in that craphole of an organization and city......

Mar 26, 2010
Anyone listeing to Overdrive? They are saying McDavid was all business and had a short scrum and was dead serious this morning. They think he is tired of hearing he doesn't show up in TO and will have a big game.
It does not matter what McDavid says, He is getting shut down and his team is losing to the Leafs.

Matthews is going to go off tonight! Wait for it!

Bluebear

Nov 30, 2018
I go into every game expecting a win.

I’ve never felt like this as a Leafs fan.

The year they went 10-0 to start the year with Burns/Gilmour/Clark I did, and a couple of the years with Quinn. You knew they'd lose games, but every loss was disappointing.

DatSnipeMatthews

Oct 5, 2017
Canada
Among all his other awards, McDavid should be given the Bill Masterton trophy for "dedication & perseverance" for playing in that craphole of an organization and city......
Compared to any big city in Ontario: In Edmonton, you get paid way more on average, pay 5% sales tax instead of the 13% in Ontario, pay less income tax, pay less on fuel etc... I'd rather live where I can make more money and keep the money that I'm earning.

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
Yikes. Kovalchuk went from being told he is not good enough for a bottom 5 team and being scratched, to playing on the top line and top PP in Montreal tonight.

IF that doesn't say something about that team...

Reactions: FireBabcock

Bluebear

Nov 30, 2018
Compared to any big city in Ontario: In Edmonton, you get paid way more on average, pay 5% sales tax instead of the 13% in Ontario, pay less income tax, pay less on fuel etc... I'd rather live where I can make more money and keep the money that I'm earning.

That's why people live there at all, but If you could make millions in any city the NHL plays in, would you still pick it?

Nylanderthal

Jun 9, 2010
Still calling him "Dufus"?

Yikes
The biggest positive to Babcocks firing aside from the team no longer playing like they’re skating in quicksand is the fact I haven’t seen a single “Egocock” mention for a long time. (I was definitely a proponent of the coaching change, but always found that cringey)

cannucky

Aug 18, 2011
You're not really in a position to tell anyone to keep up if you're legitimately suggesting going into the playoffs with Ceci and Holl as your only 2 RHD with NHL experience.
Who says we're going into the playoffs ? a couple of weeks ago you lot were ready to burn it down , a few wins and suddenly we're winning the cup ? He's gone after this year so why not look for a replacement who will take a show me contract ? Or even better an nhl ready elc who isn't fitting into his current system .
Your not really in a position to question me if you don't accept the reality of his situation and want to make the best of it .

lovemyleafs

Jan 23, 2017
Oh boy tonight is gonna be a blood bath.

Leafs potting at least 6 goals.
Matthews with a long over-due hatty

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Who says we're going into the playoffs ? a couple of weeks ago you lot were ready to burn it down , a few wins and suddenly we're winning the cup ? He's gone after this year so why not look for a replacement who will take a show me contract ? Or even better an nhl ready elc who isn't fitting into his current system .
Your not really in a position to question me if you don't accept the reality of his situation and want to make the best of it .

We are going to the playoffs. JT is arguably our 4th best forward. We are contending for 1st place in the division, and getting out of the East. Forget about the previous seasons. I was one of those that was down on them before Babs was fired, but now I can see this is a really good team. The record since Keefe took over proves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad