(Official) Around the NHL 8.0

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
kind of NHL related. The new ASU men's NCAA hockey team will be playing out of the Gila River Arena in Glendale.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
**** is getting real. Tim Graham is a reporter for the Buffalo News.

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
Well, that's one way to clear cap space. I thought they were talking about Evander originally. Hopefully this isn't what it appears to be.

Bosnian Beast

Formerly Janko Unchained
Dec 30, 2010
Lethbridge, AB
I am sickened by the posts on the main board discussing this issue. I can't believe people are complaining about Voynov being vilified when he was arrested for beating his wife, and saying that Kane is being targeted because of his wealth and status as a pro athlete.

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
I am sickened by the posts on the main board discussing this issue. I can't believe people are complaining about Voynov being vilified when he was arrested for beating his wife, and saying that Kane is being targeted because of his wealth and status as a pro athlete.

Classic case of a star player not being held to societal standards

Aug 21, 2014

Russophobia

Bosnian Beast

Formerly Janko Unchained
Dec 30, 2010
Lethbridge, AB
It is a classic case of individuals on this website having a misogynistic opinion. As I said to Deebz on Facebook:

I hope there is no fire behind this smoke, but if there is, they better throw the book at Kane (both the league and the state of New York).

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Given just how little information is available at this point, I am not sure how anyone can take any stance on the issue other than to be empathetic to all parties involved.

Given more time a clearer picture of the events will emerge, until then I find a lot of the comments posted in the main thread crazy.

Bosnian Beast

Formerly Janko Unchained
Dec 30, 2010
Lethbridge, AB
Given just how little information is available at this point, I am not sure how anyone can take any stance on the issue other than to be empathetic to all parties involved.

Given more time a clearer picture of the events will emerge, until then I find a lot of the comments posted in the main thread crazy.

Totally. This isn't the same as Voynov (the evidence spoke for herself... his wife was a bloody mess) being charged, or the situation with Varlamov, where he was also brought in by the police. Kane is being investigated, he hasn't been charged and until he is, I'm not going to have any major stance on the issue. There is just not enough information available to be making judgments, yet.

Last edited:

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
It is a classic case of individuals on this website having a misogynistic opinion. As I said to Deebz on Facebook:

I hope there is no fire behind this smoke, but if there is, they better throw the book at Kane (both the league and the state of New York).

Yup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad