(Official) Around the NHL 8.0

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Kane's contract terminated?
If it comes out he did sexually assault someone, clearly that's worse than doing some oxy's because your body's broken; right?

Interested to see what happens; if it's true though I hope they bring down the book hard on him.

If he did do it hes going to jail. Ill let you figure out the rest from there.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Yeah he's a good 4th line depth guy, good for the locker room and a good vet, and he still has surprising wheels for his age.
all for under $1M? definite win.
their c depth is just dirty
Crosby-Malkin-Bonnino-Fehr-Cullen

Sundqvist will most likely play in the NHL as well if hes healthy by seasons start.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Prospect I assume? Never heard of him before. :help:

Gritty Swede who is coming over this season. I believe he had some off season surgery so its not known when he will be ready to go. Also has decent hands. Should be a solid bottom 6 center.

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
More NHL News:

Arizona resigns D Brandon Gormley to a 1 yr deal.

The U.S selected it's front office today for the 2016 World Cup of Hockey
GM - Dean Lombardi
AGM - Paul Holmgren
Senior Advisor - Brian Burke
Director of Hockey Ops - Jim Johannson

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
an update

from the piece in the tweet:
Hamburg Town Police Chief Gregory G. Wickett made a brief announcement Friday morning in which he said Kane is being investigated under for “an incident that allegedly occurred” last weekend at his house on Old Lake Shore Road in Hamburg.

Wickett said police are awaiting the results of forensic tests.

Media were handed a copy of the statement, which read:

“The Town of Hamburg Police Department is investigating an incident that allegedly occurred at the residence of NHL player Patrick Kane last weekend.

At this time, we are gathering information and awaiting forensic testing results.

We will have no further comment on this investigation at this time.”

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
My opinion.

If he did it, he's a piece of ****.
If he didn't do it, she's a piece of ****.

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
My opinion.

If he did it, he's a piece of ****.
If he didn't do it, she's a piece of ****.

40396967.jpg

100% Agreed.

herashak

Mar 24, 2013
It might not have been her idea to get a drug kit. I don't know the story so i can't really speculate but if she did find out she was drugged she could just be accusing the person she spent the night with.

Bosnian Beast

Formerly Janko Unchained
Dec 30, 2010
Lethbridge, AB
Well if they're going by forensic evidence, that'll really help in determining what is the case, right? If they find evidence that Kane raped her, then that's it for him. If it is determined that Kane was not involved but she was still raped, perhaps he can help in the investigation?

Bouma Fett*

Booty Hunter
May 19, 2012
Calgary
Good deal for Jakob.

Kane has hired a lawyer. Nothing suspect about that to me, makes sense innocent or guilty.

Austin Matthews signs in Zurich. Good for him. To live and work in Switzerland doing a job you love at 18 years old would be incredible. If I was in that same position I'd rather play in Europe or something than the CHL too. Make some money and enjoy the experience

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Kane should hire a lawyer who handles civil matters too. If his name gets cleared, and I were him, I'd be out for blood and start throwing lawsuits left and right.
If his name gets cleared he could still face a civil suit as it takes much less to win a civil case.

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
The way the owner describes how the woman was acting with Kane... I think we've all seen it before. Seems a bit fishy to me now.

But thats the thing. He never confirms nor denies it's the same woman. He just plainly says: "A woman". He even went on to say: "I can't say if it was the woman"
So really all this does is drive up even more speculation(which is what reporters like this love)

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
The way the owner describes how the woman was acting with Kane... I think we've all seen it before. Seems a bit fishy to me now.
You think fawning all over a celebrity makes it seem fishy? All it takes is for someone to do something someone doesn't like, she says no and it's rape. I've literally stopped mid-coitus before because a woman decided she was making a mistake, kills the ego but you have to stop and suck it up. Now I am not saying Kane raped her, but looking at behaviour an hour before and deeming it fishy is unfair to the victim.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
But thats the thing. He never confirms nor denies it's the same woman. He just plainly says: "A woman". He even went on to say: "I can't say if it was the woman"
So really all this does is drive up even more speculation(which is what reporters like this love)

Of course, this article is click bait.

But if it's the same woman: crawling all over him at the club, won't let other girls get close. Gets in his ride back his place, gets to his place and finally that's where she decides that this was just a fun night of flirting and there will be no contact between them.

You don't know the whole story of course, and I won't speculate. But it's fishy if she's the only one who got back in his car, went back to his place on her own will and then is screaming rape.

All of it seems sleezy to me.

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Of course, this article is click bait.

But if it's the same woman: crawling all over him at the club, won't let other girls get close. Gets in his ride back his place, gets to his place and finally that's where she decides that this was just a fun night of flirting and there will be no contact between them.

You don't know the whole story of course, and I won't speculate. But it's fishy if she's the only one who got back in his car, went back to his place on her own will and then is screaming rape.

All of it seems sleezy to me.

Fair enough. None of us know the actual story, probably won't for a while too.
BUT in the article it said that it was her and a female friend that went back to Kane's. So she wasn't alone.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
If we're honest, based on the main-board, people started aligning themselves as either pro-Kane or anti-Kane prior to this article coming out, and it has a little bit for each side. Doubt it's going to change anyone's hunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad