(Official) Around the NHL 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flaming Satan

Driving into Legacy
May 29, 2014
YYC
Last one was almost done, continue here.

hipster-feaster-meme-generator-drafting-good-is-too-mainstream-656628.jpg

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Dallas still has a better team and better goalers(kind of)

I don't know if I agree, I think Edmonton will finish higher than Dallas this year. I actually like their defence more, but I'd pick Dallas' goaltending. If the Oilers forwards will commit to playing a 2-way game, I think their roster is better.

May 27, 2012
Earth
I don't know if I agree, I think Edmonton will finish higher than Dallas this year. I actually like their defence more, but I'd pick Dallas' goaltending. If the Oilers forwards will commit to playing a 2-way game, I think their roster is better.

Dallas finished with 92 points last season and where 6th in their division and missed by 7 points. Colorado finished 2 points behind them as well. I don't think the beat out any of the Central teams. If the Oilers surpass Dallas this season I will be impressed.

I think I still go with this roster for now. In 2-4 years, I will be swaying to Edmonton.

Benn - Seguin - Nichushkin
Sharp - Spezza - Hemsky
McKenzie - Eakin - Ritchie
Roussel - Fiddler - Sceviour

Goligoski - Klingberg
Nemeth - Demers
Oleksiak - Jokipakka
Benn

Leths/Niemi

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Dallas was largely let down by their defence and goaltending (emphasis on goaltending; Lehtonen sucked). I'm too lazy to check, but I believe the Stars scored the 2nd most goals in the reg. season and still only had a goal differential of +1 or something ridiculous like that.

Honestly, they're a dark horse for me this season along with Columbus

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Dude is a 22 year old winger he needs to make a mark. Not saying i'm on his side but I get it.

It's just... he's waiver eligible. The club already has incentive to not send him down. But asking for a one-way deal is Sven basically trying to add to that and say if he is so bad that he forces them to put him on waivers, they still have to pay him like an NHLer.

Deleted member 250185

When would Sven be eligible for arbitration? After this season?

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Non-issue.

This is a pretty standard ask. See Mark Giordano who wouldn't sign without one after all of 55 NHL games as a bottom pairing defensemen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad