Non-Sharks Bay Area Sports Thread XXVIII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ChompChomp

Can't wait for Sharks hockey to return someday
Jan 8, 2007
El Paso, TX
I don't want to trade Deebo, I want them to figure out, promise whatever needs to be promised (e.g., usage as WR only) and pay the man.

But if he has to be traded, make whoever takes him also take Jimmy G.

DG93

Jun 29, 2010
San Jose
I don't want to trade Deebo, I want them to figure out, promise whatever needs to be promised (e.g., usage as WR only) and pay the man.

But if he has to be traded, make whoever takes him also take Jimmy G.
Deebo should only get the risky massive deal he'll get if he is in the unique hybrid role. If he's going to refuse to do anything other than be a pure WR, I wouldn't pay 70M guaranteed for a 26yo with a long injury history and 2 years of great WR production. Sell high in that case and use the picks to get a replacement WR, fix the OL which is the biggest problem right now (especially with Trey Lance coming in, help him out), and the other big weakness, ie the secondary (better with Ward but still).

Reactions: Sandisfan

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Samuel has never done anything consistently enough to have the demands he has right now. How about you actually stay healthy 2 years in a row before acting like you’re Terrell Owens in his prime. If he can’t wait until the Garoppolo situation resolves itself, which is the only thing holding up a potential extension, then they should look at their options.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
A’s played over 10% of their schedule to start the season without a day off and are somehow above .500. I didn’t think they’d be over .500 at any point this season the way John Fisher is sabotaging the franchise.

Kudos to a competent front office and Kotsay making the right moves so far.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Nevada won't be shoveling $$ at them. Maybe a deal on land purchase.
Which is why I’ve always thought of them as Fisher’s plan B.

Either way Vegas will get a team, whether it’s the A’s, Rays, or expansion. The A’s are just making the connections and doing the foot work.

hotcabbagesoup

"I'm going to get what I deserve" -RutgerMcgroarty
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Apparently the Warriors made the NBA Finals.

I think the guy who injured his Achilles Jay Thompson came back, which is interesting because I have a small injury to my Achilles/heel bone area right now and rest doesn't seem to help it recover.

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad