GDT: Nobodies vs THE GREATEST TEAM EVER ASSEMBLED

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

How cups will the Blues be awarded by beating us tonight?

• Just ours

Votes: 10 21.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 2.2%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 4.3%

• All of them

Votes: 30 65.2%

• Total voters

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Him and Compher should use the opportunity to rise above all the AHLers in the lineup and they don't. Shameful.
Honestly, Martin Kaut has outplayed Newhook since being called up. Martin Kaut.

Him and Compher should use the opportunity to rise above all the AHLers in the lineup and they don't. Shameful.

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
I'm ok with MacKinnon solo efforts when he's on his game. He's been playing well enough lately to go for it when he's got the puck in the neutral zone and only 10 seconds left.
That was lowest probability play available there and predictably it fizzled. Kick it back, drive the net and occupy a D. We've got a 3 man advantage. Any puck on net we have plenty of open guys for tip or rebounds.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
That was lowest probability play available there and predictably it fizzled. Kick it back, drive the net and occupy a D. We've got a 3 man advantage. Any puck on net we have plenty of open guys for tip or rebounds.

I think that was the plan, he just lost the puck before he pulled up.

That's always how Nate does it. He skates hard into the zone to the circles, backs the defenders in, then pulls up and gives his D men time and space with the puck.

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site

Kaut has had good showings before. I hope he keeps playing the way he has so far, if he does he’s an NHLer and that helps with the depth. He’s always had the game where he can be effective if he comes forward with a consistent effort. I still think he’s got underrated playmaking, but he’s going to have to keep building on the effort side before he can afford to play around with the skill side

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
I think that was the plan, he just lost the puck before he pulled up.

That's always how Nate does it. He skates hard into the zone to the circles, backs the defenders in, then pulls up and gives his D men time and space with the puck.
I hope it was his plan. However he didn't have to drive the D back so much, they were already conceding (only 3 with no back pressure). He should have passed earlier, but that's Mack he paints himself in corners real fast sometimes.:laugh:

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I'm kinda glad they lost in regulation. I couldn't take another 3 on 3 OT with Avs involved in it

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
I hope it was his plan. However he didn't have to drive the D back so much, they were already conceding (only 3 with no back pressure). He should have passed earlier, but that's Mack he paints himself in corners real fast sometimes.:laugh:

Yeah he does do that sometimes.

Look at how long Parayko's stick is there though. That's why Nate lost the puck. He was trying to maintain possession with some dekes around his stick, and he just lost the puck.

drhiii

Beat Navy.
Apr 25, 2014
with a 5 on 3 you can go for the perfect shot so create one force the defender to pull away from coverage. You dont need to go a thousand miles a minute. This team has no clue what to do when they have extra space.
One hundred percent.

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
I wouldn’t be opposed to sitting Newhook for a game or 2. He just seems behind the play right now
Problem is there is no one else to play in his place right now.

1668490643215.png

Reactions: Foppa2118

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad