GDT: Nobodies vs THE GREATEST TEAM EVER ASSEMBLED

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

How cups will the Blues be awarded by beating us tonight?

• Just ours

Votes: 10 21.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 2.2%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 4.3%

• All of them

Votes: 30 65.2%

• Total voters

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Some POS just boarded the shit out of MacKinnon from behind into the glass. Please don't be concussed.

Dermy needs to beat Parayko's head in next game for this dirty hit from behind on Nate. Just slammed his head into the glass from behind.

giphy.gif

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
BTW I’m guessing Newhook got benched or something. They moved Hunt up to the 2nd line for like half the game, but I didn’t see 18 out there on the 4th line either. He was the sixth attacker but before that his ice time for the latter part of the game was sparse.

drhiii

Beat Navy.
Apr 25, 2014
3 guys are open on a 6 on 3 and that was the end result. 3 shots wide from mackinnon and a Makar wide open net he doesnt wanna shoot. Earned the loss. Oh yah another game where they allowed 30+ shots against.

Makars shot thats about it. Unacceptable but when you wanna play globetrotter hockey thats what you get.

I caught the last seconds where MacK was rearing back like scatter shot dick cheney duck hunting with his lawyer. And then saw Cale take the sho... no... flashback as he passed it to MacK and was reminded of when Cale came to the Avs and was passing everything and the sinks kitchen to MacKdaddy. Rarely worked then, and now. Habits are hard to break.

Someone just said... slow down. Slow time down. Or, freakazoid and you get the results you deserve.

Reactions: The Kingslayer

katfude

Sep 25, 2015
BTW I’m guessing Newhook got benched or something. They moved Hunt up to the 2nd line for like half the game, but I didn’t see 18 out there on the 4th line either. He was the sixth attacker but before that his ice time for the latter part of the game was sparse.
Wild they bench him and then reward him. Bizarre tactic.

Anders Cain

Formerly JordoMack
Jul 7, 2018
Nova Scotia
Wayyy too pretty at the end. They had a few open chances and should have taken the shots given instead of forcing passes thru the clogged middle of the ice.

Also agree with Johnny malkin on 6-3... I would have just let the 5 on 3 go. Just more clogging and it wasn't necessary

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
I caught the last seconds where MacK was rearing back like scatter shot dick cheney duck hunting with his lawyer. And then saw Cale take the sho... no... flashback as he passed it to MacK and was reminded of when Cale came to the Avs and was passing everything and the sinks kitchen to MacKdaddy. Rarely worked then, and now. Habits are hard to break.

Someone just said... slow down. Slow time down. Or, freakazoid and you get the results you deserve.
with a 5 on 3 you can go for the perfect shot so create one force the defender to pull away from coverage. You dont need to go a thousand miles a minute. This team has no clue what to do when they have extra space.

Reactions: Metallo and drhiii

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Mack needs to be smarter. What is he doing going in to the corner with less than 10 sec? Kick it out to the point and drive the net.

He lost the puck on the entry and it went into the corner so he had to go get it. Only a few seconds left.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Mack needs to be smarter. What is he doing going in to the corner with less than 10 sec? Kick it out to the point and drive the net.
Mackinnon still lacks hockey iq at times and it shows in these situations and its even more magnified 3 on 3. He more then makes up for the lower hockey iq with this other gifts but a big hockey brain is not something he has.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
He lost the puck at the top of the circle. He had his mind on a solo effort, not wise there.

I'm ok with MacKinnon solo efforts when he's on his game. He's been playing well enough lately to go for it when he's got the puck in the neutral zone and only 10 seconds left.

HockeyFan100

Oct 7, 2012
I'd love nothing more than to beat these losers in the playoffs for the third straight year. This Blues team ain't scaring anyone.

Reactions: katfude

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
anyone seen JT Compher lately?
I honestly didn’t think he and his line played that bad (they certainly didn’t look good when they were first put together but have been fine lately). They just can’t really generate scoring chances consistently, and the Blues were giving them nothing down low.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
That 2 minute shift where he caused the problems gave STL the momentum in the game. He had a chance to redeem himself at the end but he didnt do anything really. Its a terrible look that you are getting benched with all the injuries this team has right now and Dryden Hunt is playing above you. Bad bad look.
Him and Compher should use the opportunity to rise above all the AHLers in the lineup and they don't. Shameful.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad