GDT: Nobodies vs THE GREATEST TEAM EVER ASSEMBLED

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

How cups will the Blues be awarded by beating us tonight?

• Just ours

Votes: 10 21.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 2.2%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 4.3%

• All of them

Votes: 30 65.2%

• Total voters

pont

Jul 1, 2019
Jost couldn't skate, a pretty big requirement these days and lived off his 'potential' based off the NCAA and few good spurts.

I just have a hard time seeing Newhook not putting it together at some point based off his skating and shot alone.
Back in the day, Martin Skoula had all the talent in the world but could be taken off the puck very easy. That may turn out to be Newhook's issue as well. I hope your are right though ...

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Is it me or does the white balance shift from cool to warm on the right side of the rink with the Altitude cameras?

I keep noticing this at Ball Arena this year.

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
Newhook is being benched or has been traded - haven't seen him for a long time

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Jost couldn't skate, a pretty big requirement these days and lived off his 'potential' based off the NCAA and few good spurts.

I just have a hard time seeing Newhook not putting it together at some point based off his skating and shot alone.

Newhooks skating is no better than Josts.

They're very similar players.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Is it me or does the white balance shift from cool to warm on the right side of the rink with the Altitude cameras?

I keep noticing this at Ball Arena this year.
Yeah, they've got both red-shift filters (right side) and blue-shift filters (left side). Quite advanced physics for a rural sn really. *LOL*

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad